Chapter 29

~The next morning~

                      -Zayn-

"I wish you'd let me see your eyes." Harry whispered. He'd whispered several other things while playing with my hair, but I'd been mostly unconscious.

"You can still seem them if they're closed. They don't disappear." I replied in a mumble, smiling slightly.

"All I see is eyelashes." He chuckled softly.

With a sigh, I opened my eyes and looked directly into his gaze. He smiled, causing me to do the same and fight my urge to shyly look away. His eyes on me always caused me to feel shy.

I noticed he was fully dressed, and lying on top of the duvet.

"I just wanted to say goodbye before I left to go get Elle." He said, kissing me briefly before sitting up.

He was further from me when he sat up. I didn't like it.

"Wait, what do you mean goodbye? I'll see you at work, right?" I asked, realising I sounded a little whiney.

"Of course. I just like, wanted to have a nice little...goodbye." He smiled back at me.

I looked at his lips, slightly saddened that he was dressed in so many layers. It made undressing for a quick shag a longer process than it needed to be.

My feelings had changed over night, and shagging didn't seem like such a bad idea anymore. His morning voice played a rather large part in my sudden craving as well.

"What're you thinking about?" He smirked, casually lowering himself beside me, getting beneath the duvet and using his elbow to prop himself up.

"Cravings." I answered, with a satisfied smile.

"Cravings?" He frowned, looking a bit concerned. "Why? You aren't having any, are you?" He asked.

"Just one." I laughed at how serious he'd suddenly become.

"What do you crave?" He asked, still not getting the message. I smiled, looking into his large, sparkly green eyes.

I glanced at his lips again, biting my own lower lip.

"You." I answered simply, grinning.

He smirked again, knowingly. "Well I'm right here. Have me."

I bit on my lip again, harder. "We've got work soon. You've got to get Elle. Later." I decided, ignoring my arousal from the mere thought.

"Zayn, you can't like, say things like that to me then take it back. It's like giving me candy and then taking it away." He explained, giving me a sad look.

I smirked, moving closer to him. "I'm your candy then?" I asked softly, chuckling as he pulled me even closer, his lips attaching to my neck.

"My caramel." He said into my ear with that deep voice that seemed to travel through me. His hands began to roam over my body. They made it beneath my shirt, tugging at the fabric as they slid around my side and lower back.

His hands were large, and warm, yet I still got goosebumps. My eyes were closed now, and I was pulling him closer. My heart was pounding with anticipation, and I knew my temperature had risen.

"Tasty...and hot" He whispered into my ear, using the H as an excuse to breathe heavily on my ear with steamy breath. He'd distracted me so much, I hadn't noticed him getting on top of me. He'd also gotten the duvet out of the way.

"I've just got to do one thing." He said teasingly, licking beneath my ear. I gasped for the breath he'd suddenly stolen from me, gripping his jumper tighter.