Chapter 30

~Saturday morning~

-Harry-

"Zayn. You'll be late for lunch with your family if you don't get up." I said softly, chuckling at the glare he gave me from his spot snuggled down into the duvet and pillows.

"I was having a perfect dream." He muttered, sitting up. His hair was tousled, and stuck up in such angles it looked dangerous.

"Was I in it?" I asked.

He smiled downward, breathing in deeply and rubbing his bare shoulder. "I can't remember." He said, eventually looking up at me.

"Then, like, how do you know it was perfect?" I asked.

"Cuz I woke up to you." He said quietly, looking in my eyes.

"I'm not sure that makes sense." I grinned, letting him pull me down beside him.

"What about us ever has made sense?" He asked before kissing me.

"Nothing." I said against his lips, kissing him deeper.

"I should go." He sighed after our lips parted, rolling out of bed and getting to his feet.

I watched him walk to the closet, and start to look through his clothes.

"Haven't you got work?" He asked.

"I took the day off so I could say goodbye to you." I smiled, watching him select a grey button up shirt.

"But I've got to tomorrow." I said, standing up and stretching.

"So you've got to work on our one week anniversary?" I heard him ask as I dug a pair of sweatpants out of the dresser.

"Our what?" I frowned, stepping into them.

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Nothing." He mumbled, buttoning up the shirt.

I walked over to him, slipping my hands beneath his shirt and kissing his warm lips. "I'll give you a present after work." I smiled, kissing his jaw. His stubble pricked my lips, but I didn't care.

"I've got to work too, so I'll be tired." He whispered, taking a gentle fistful of my hair.

"That doesn't matter. I'll make it about you." I said, gripping his hips.

"You know, you've never let me make it about you." He smirked, nibbling at my lower lip as we kissed again.

"I didn't think you could. You seem a bit...reserved." I tried to say, and not ruin the mood.

I failed miserably.

"What?" He asked, pushing back a little and looking at me.

"I'm...well I'm just saying, I'm usually the one to get things going. As well as finish them." I said, only getting myself in deeper. Why couldn't I shut my gob?

He raised an eyebrow, staring at me. "Oh? So, what...I'm just here for you to shag?" He scoffed. He still had the tiniest smile on his face, so I had a chance.

"No. I'm just-"

"You're doubting my....sexual abilities?" He asked quietly, sliding his arms around my waist.

"You were a virgin before you met me Zayn." I said knowingly, once again missing my cue to shut up.

He frowned. "What?"

"You told me you were a virgin. Remember? That night we shagged the first time when Lou was in Doncaster." I explained, watching him bite his lip.