46

Tatlong araw ko nang iniiwasan si Aaron

Tatlong araw ko nang iniiwasan si Aaron. Kay Drei ko pinahahatid ang mga bata papunta sa opisina ni Aaron o minsan naman ay sa bahay nito. Sumasama si Manang para siguraduhing walang gulo na magaganap.

After I received the voice message ay blinock ko na ang number niya. I can't let him toy with my emotions again.

Kanina, nagkita rin kami nina Theia at Psyche. They were so happy to see me and they were also excited to see the twins.

The door to my room suddenly opened. The twins barged inside and jumped on my bed. Xiana and Xander both hugged me.

"You guys are home!" I enthused.

Xiana hugged me. "Yes, po. We met grandma today. She was so nice to us, right Xander?"

Xander nodded and smiled towards me. "I like grandma. She gave me a nerf gun."

I ruffled his hair. Drei appeared on the doorway and my son quickly ran to him. Drei winked at me before carrying Xander to his arms.

"Papa, let's play. I want to be the cop this time, you're gonna be the criminal," he said.

Drei nodded. "Sure, kiddo."

Lumapit ako kay Drei and gave him a smack. Xander pushed my face away and I looked at him in confusion. I feigned hurt.

"You don't want Mommy to kiss Papa?" I asked.

Xander shook his head repeatedly before crossing his arms. "No. Because he's a criminal. You can't kiss a baddie."

Drei and I both laughed. " You guys play capture the criminal."

Drei mouthed 'love you' before going downstairs with Xander in his arms. Umupo ako sa kama habang pinapanood si Xiana na magsuklay ng mahaba niyang buhok.Tinabhijan niya ako at kinuha ko ang brush sa kanya para ako na ang magtuloy.

"Mommy?"

"Yes?"

She craned her neck to gaze at my face. Her forehead is creased. "What is the meaning of mahal kita?"

I stopped combing her hair and set the brush on the bed next to me. "It means I love you. Why do you ask, baby?"

"There was a large portrait of you at Daddy's house. It was hanging on the wall and it's the first thing you're gonna see when you enter."

Nanigas ang katawan ko sa sinabi ng anak ko. He keeps a picture of me in his house?

"Really? Then that's... amazing." Pilit akong ngumiti sa kanya.

She scooted closer to me. "And Mommy, when Daddy thought I couldn't hear, he faced the portrait and whispered."

"What did he say?" I asked, suddenly interested.

Xiana pouted. "Mahal kita."

Napahinga ako nang malalim. My traitorous heart was beating rapidly again. I don't like what I'm feeling. Not again, I mumbled to myself.