Epilogue

[[ Jeff's POV ]]

Lillian had in fact woken up the day she was stabbed, but she had much of a memory loss. I only stabbed her because she wasn't good enough for BEN, nor anyone. What a bitch... She was in a coma for 5 hours...not long enough. I told BEN she woke up, I was assigned to babysit the brat. I watched them meet again. She stared blankly at BEN, and he stared back as if praying for her to remember him.

"Who are you, why are you staring at me like that?" she whispers. He looks down.

"You loved me... a-about 5 hours ago... but now you don't remember me..." he says, beginning to cry like a child.

"Don't cry!" she shouts.

"I love you! I may not know you, but I love you!" he looks at her, and squints, tilting his head. She reaches up from the bed and grabs his face, pulling him forward. She whispers in his ear,

"I remember everything, Jeff stabbed me," I couldn't hear, all I heard was my name.

"Hey! No telling secrets! What'd you say?" I shout angrily, and she giggles.

"I was s-saying you were cute!" I blush and see BEN's face look pissy.

"Ooh, jealous your brain-dead girlfriend is into me now?" I chuckle, he shakes his head and walks off. What's his problem? Lilly stands, and I press her back down. She looks up at me fearfully as I crawl on top of her, might as well take advantage of her, hmm? I kiss her neck and she growls lightly.

"What are you doing? You're cute but I didn't s-say you could do that!" she shouts, and I growl back.

"Shut up and let me do it," I say, pulling off her shirt. She's useless because of the stab, ha!

"Stop!" she shouts, struggling. I growl loudly.

"No, you stop and let me love you! I'll be your first!" I shout angrily, touching her body. She screams at the top of her lungs,

"Toby was my first, you nutcase!" and she shoves me off of her with incredible strength, sending me hitting the wall. I groan, wait, Toby?

"T-Toby..? How do you remember..? Did you regain memory?" I mumble, and she laughs hysterically.

"Nope, I never lost it. I'm getting you like you got me, bitch," and with that, she stabs me in the head like I did to her.

~~~~YEARS LATER~~~~

[[ 3rd Person POV ]]

Jeff indeed survived, him being immortal and such. BEN and Lilly ended up having children together because of BEN's begging.

~Flashback~

"Please, Lilly?" she shakes her head.

"I won't be able to handle it," BEN chuckles.

"Are you saying it's too big?" he says slyly, sliding his hands around her. She jumps back.

"No, kids!" with a blush, she backs away, he crawls closer.

"Oh come on, you know you want kids..." he whispers seductively. Not so much hot when he's asking for kids.

"For fuck's sake, we're 21 and 22! Too young!" she screams, and he hops on top of her.

"Too bad, I'm going to take what was mine!" he shouts childishly. She groans.

"BEN..!"

~End~

They ended up having twins, two blonde haired boys. They were lucky enough to get the gender they wanted, while Toby and Kyah ended up getting a girl.

"Mommy! Daddy! Look at my eyes, then come play with us! Please?!" the twins said in unison. They both glanced at their boys, seeing their green glows for eyes. BEN laughed and Lilly smiled. She was happy, but tired often because her and BEN had to kill a lot more because of the kids. Don't ask. BEN stood, walking over to the boys in a joking pirate manner.

"Arr! Ye be too demandin' to meh likin'!" he shouts in a ridiculous impression of a pirate, Lilly bursts out laughing and the kids do too. They're 3, do they know what they're laughing at? Whatever they were, Lilly and BEN ended up having the life they never knew they would've gotten...a normal one.

As for Jeff.. well...

"Do it again, Jeffy!" shouted Violet. Lillian told Jeff he had to entertain Violet for one week, remember her? Well, yep. She said he had to unless he had a death wish. Either way, he'll die.

"Do I have to..?" he sighed. She nodded with a grin. He rolled his eyes.

"There's an old tradition

A game we all can play

You start by getting liquoured up and sharpening your blade

You take a shot of whiskey

You take your knife and pray

You spread out your fingers and this is what you say! 

Oh, I have all my fingers

The knife goes Chop Chop Chop

If I miss the spaces between

my fingers will come off

And if I hit my fingers, blood will soon come out

But all the same I play this game, cause that's what's it's all about!

No you can't use a pencil. You cannot use a pen,

The only way is with a knife when danger is your friend

And some may call it stupid, some may call it dumb

But all the same we play this cause it's so damn fun!

Oh! I have all my fingers

The knife goes Chop Chop Chop

If I miss the spaces in between

My finger will come off

But all the same I play this game, cause that's what's it's all about!

Oh! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop!

I'm picking up the speed

And if I hit my finger

Then my hand will start to bleed!"

 She clapped her hands until they were red.

We've all commited sins,

I would've never guessed that one day...

I would fall in love with the boy named BEN.

The boy who drowned.