Chapter 14 - Good Morning..?

I wake up to see BEN staring down at me, I don't jump, I just reach my arms up and hug him. And he hugs back. When I pull back, he stares at me more.

"Why are you staring at me?" I mumble.

"You have something on your face..." BEN says, then bursts into laughter. I run to the nearest mirror, and I see all the creepypastas' signed names. I frown.

"Please, don't tell me they used a sharpie.." I whisper.

"They used a sharpie. I signed too,"

"Where? I don't see your name,"

"Right here," BEN whispers, and kisses me on the lips quickly. I blush.

"Well, I like your signature," I giggle, and he simply stares at my lips.

"Don't tell me.." I mumble, and it sets him off into laughter. I turn to look in the mirror, to see my lips are now black.

"How did you..?"

"Don't ask, it tasted gross," he mumbles. I grin.

"Do I still look hot like this?" I say seductively. His face turns a light shade of pink and nods. I giggle. He's so cute sometimes. We hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shout, and BEN looks at me as if he were to say, 'Are you joking? Now?'. Who walks in is not who I expected, LJ struts in with a look of pride on his face.

"I actually convinced them to write their names on your face as you slept!" LJ says while chuckling. I roll my eyes and groan.

"Jerk.." I mumble. He looks at me threateningly and walks closer to me, so close that I'm now leaning back into the sink...he stares down at me and says.

"Don't ever call me that kind of a name again," he mumbles. I nod in fear. He walks back and laughs a bit. BEN whispers something to him, and he laughs loudly. I blush.

"What'd you tell him, BEN?" I ask quietly.

"Be right back..." he says as he walks out for a moment. I frown, what's he doing? He walks back in after around 10 minutes.

"I told him that you still haven't used tongue in our kisses," he says it in between laughs. I scowl at him and LJ. I stare at BEN coldly and he stares back like I'm about to attack. I leap ontop of him, sending him backwards onto the tiles. I kiss him and he rapidly slides his hands around my back, and LJ stands there in shock, it's showing in his eyes..yet he's smiling like he's pleased.

"Want me to leave?" he chuckles. BEN moans as I leave the kiss, and stares at me with lust.

"Please, get out," BEN whispers.

"I-I can't waaaaaaitt...to get you in bed tonight," he mumbles.

"W-what?"

"I want to SMASSSH you tonight..I can rip your-" I cut him off.

"BEN, what'd you do when you walked out of the room?" I ask quietly.

"I took some meds, haha! I needed them to get you in beeed....baby, let's go.." he whispers hotly into my ear, I blush.

"No, BEN. You're loopy. You need to sleep," I whisper as I lift him up, he's pretty light...

"With you! I want to sleep with youuu..!" he shouts, and he starts singing, "Don't You Want Me Baby" by The Human League.

"Don't you want me baby! Don't you want me, noww..!" he shouts. I hear laughter approaching the door, footsteps too. I ignore though, I was too impressed with BEN's singing. I lay him down on the bed.

"You need some serious rest. I can't believe you thought taking 'meds' would get me in bed with you...it will come along soon, BEN. Honestly.." I mumble. BEN frowns.

"You-You don't want me...you don't!" he shouts, and he begins to sob. I frown, and I hug him.

"BENNY, I love you to death. Literally. But I can't get into bed with you unless the time is right," I mumble. He nods and we pull back from the hug. I tuck him in and kiss his forehead like a child, and I tiptoe over to the door. I open it to see Masky and Hoodie toppling onto the ground towards me, I hop back and glare.

"Eavesdropping, were you?"

"N-No! LJ just told us you guys were getting it on so we though it would be-" Hoodie starts, it's the first time I've heard him speak in explanation..not short choppy, 'Yes' and 'No's...

"That's enough said, Hoodie. Anyways, that's why Hoodie came. I came because I thought I'd tell you that Slendy wants you in your own room, not BEN's," he whispers. I nod and walk out, we shut the door and walk to Slendy's office. I knock.

"Come in, child," Slendy calls. I walk in hesitantly.

"So you think I need my own room..?" I whisper. He nods.

"BEN is getting feisty, I can tell by the way he acts. He is clearly desperate for your attention and..ahem. Body," Slendy mumbles. I stare off. He really does, huh?

"So, where will it be?" I ask quietly.

"Hoodie will show you, Masky, go check on BEN," Masky nods and walks out. Hoodie beckons me to come with him. I follow him to see a door with my name written on it. I grin, cute. I walk in to see a room with beautiful pastel green wallpaper, and a creamy white bed. I sit on the bed. Hoodie nods.

"It's nice indeed. It suits you," he whispers. I laugh a bit.

"You and Masky are cool. I love you guys," I hear his breathing fasten.

"L-love? Don't you think that's a bit much? How about like? Like is a nice word!" he shouts in a panic. My face turns from a smile to a worried expression.

"Calm down! I meant as family!" I whisper-shout. He sighs of relief and nods.

"Sorry, it's just that Masky and Toby like you, or a-atleast I heard, so I was worried that-" he cuts himself off, realizing what secret he just released.

This is going to be a long night...

 ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————