Chapter 8 - Lilly Gets Back At BEN

WARNING : LEMON AHEAD, BEGINS WHEN IT LILLY SHOUTS, "I NEVER DID!". FRIENDLY WARNING.

I wake up, and I'm not in my room. I'm in a bed, in a room, in Slendy's Mansion. But I've never seen this room before... I look around, and then the door opens. I can't see clearly, my vision is sort of blurry. I squint and make out the figure of Toby, and he waves.

"So you w-woke up?" he asks kindly. I nod. "Jeff told m-me you wanted to g-get back at B-BEN for showering w-with the d-devil because I don't s-scare you..." I laugh a bit.

"He also s-said that you thought I h-have a big-" I cut him off.

VVVVV LEMON BEGINS HERE VVVVV

"I never did! I only said you don't scare me! How could I say how big it was if I've never seen it?" I say in disbelief, and he laughs. He shuts the door behind him and approaches me, and he gets on top of me aswell..pinning me to the bed.

"Only o-one way to find out," he mumbles, and he begins to kiss my neck. It's not right, but I want to get back at him from showering with another girl...naked...so I cling onto Toby's back, obviously enjoying myself. He lets out a chuckle.

"D-do you want forbid m-me from kissing your l-lips? I d-don't mind," he asks boldly. I hesitate and shake my head furiously, imagining what they did in the shower. He nods and kisses my lips, while slipping off my shirt. I begin to take off his pants, and I see his eyes pop open through his goggles.

"T-too soon!" he shouts, blushing a shade of pink. I shake my head.

"This has to be quick, Toby," I grin and he shrugs it off somehow, and slips my jeans off. He rubs my opening, and I let a moan escape my mouth. We both slip off our remain undergarments and he slips on protection, knowingly smart, and we clash together, it hurts at first but I get used to it as he slams into me a few more times. All of the sudden, we hear the door creak open...Toby covers us with the blanket, and I feel shivers go down my spine as I see who it is.

"Lilly..? What are you doing.." BEN walks in, staring at us with horror. Toby is frozen with fear, not daring to turn around. BEN storms over, and rips the covers off. Toby is yet still inside of me, and he still doesn't face BEN. Blood comes from BEN's eyes, is he...crying?

"Why would you do this to me...both of you..." Toby and I both frown, realizing how much we've hurt BEN. But then, BEN's soft face turns into a violent and firm one.

"Toby! Get out of her!" BEN screams. Toby slides out, and I moan quietly. BEN squints and him and gets him off of me, throwing him to the floor. Toby covers himself.

^^^^^ LEMON ENDS ^^^^^

"You bitch!" BEN shouts, he begins to punch Toby. I watch in horror as Toby just allows him to do so. BEN realizes how he's scarring me for life, and he stares at me. He gets off of Toby. Toby scrambles to his feet, and puts his clothes back on.

"Sorry," he mumbles, then walks out calmly. How is he calm? BEN stares at me with a hurt expression.

"Why..? Why did you do it?" his voice is trembling.

"I did it because you took a shower with Jane, and besides BEN, we aren't even dating..and I never confessed that I love you," after I say that, blood streams down his face. I frown.

"I love you," I mumble. He averts his eyes.

"You hurt me. I'm a killer, I shouldn't be hurt," I shrug and hug him. "Are you sorry..?" he mumbles. I shake my head.

"Revenge doesn't make me sorry. But you hurt, it really does make me sorry," I hug him tightly, and then we both realize I still am naked. We blush, and I quickly throw on my clothes. He shakes his head.

"What?"

"You really should become one of us, Lilly. If you like revenge, you belong here," he says it with a smile. I nod.

"..Lilly!" I hear him call my name, and he stares at me with lust. He grabs me and hugs me tightly.

"Kyaa!" I shout. He squeezes me tightly.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so so so so sorry..." he squeezes me.

"What's wrong, BEN?" I ask. He holds my shoulders and stares at me. Then he whispers,

"I killed your father,"

 ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————