Chapter 10 - Killing With The Creepypasta

First up, I had to kill with Masky and Hoodie. I was enjoying sleeping with my BENNY, but woke up because I was being abruptly shaken, I yawned and stretched. I looked up and saw Hoodie.

"It's time," he said.

"That's one of the 2 times I've heard your voice," I laughed, and I heard him groan.

"We'll do one kill, then send you on your way, alright?" Masky said. I nodded and we approached the house. There was a little boy, and a mother and father. They said I could have the kid. I frowned, and nodded in agreement. I tiptoed into the boy's room, when I  heard a scream come from the mother and father's room. The boy woke up and saw me holding a gun. I giggled at the look on his face, I'm nuts.

"W-who are you!?" the boy shouted, his body shaking. I smirked.

"It's just me," and with that said, I shot him. Masky and Hoodie ran in and nodded. They exchanged glances, but then looked back at me. They beckoned me to come forward.

"Let's go before the cops get here,"

~dududu next night~

Once more, I was sleeping peacefully in bed with BEN. I felt him place his arm on my chest and I giggled.

"BEN, stop...you're so perverted..." I mumbled.

"Well that ruined it for me," I heard a voice say. My eyes shot open and I saw Jeff removing his hand from my chest.

"Perv!" I shouted, and BEN's eyes shot open. He gave Jeff a sharp glare, and Jeff only chuckled.

"Let's go before Mr. Tough Guy get's angry at me for taking you killing," and he ripped me out of bed, we run down the street to a house. It was a couple, a young one. A boy and a girl, they looked about 14 and 15.

"You get the boy, I get the girl." Jeff mumbled. "Because I'm not underestimating you." I nod and smile, we walk in. They are kissing eachother..naked.. Lovely. Young love. I approach them from behind, they don't suspect a thing. The girl sees me from underneath the boy and she screams, he turns around and his eyes widen.

"Who are you? Get out! You pervert!" he shouts. I only laugh. Pervert?

"It's only me!" and I slice his neck as the blood gushes onto the bed, as Jeff gets the girl. Jeff looks at me and nods in approval.

"Nice catchphrase," he mumbles.

And we run home.

~dududu next night~

I am sleeping with BEN, but this time he insisted he sleeps on top of me. He's surprisingly light. I wake up to BEN screeching of horror.

"Toby! I swear! You need to look where your touching and WHO you're touching next time!" BEN shouts. Toby laughs.

"I swear, I t-thought it was her c-crotch!" Toby laughs as he speaks. I feel violated. I get up and BEN looks at me with lust. I giggle a bit and hop out the window to pick a house as Toby chases after me.

"I got you t-two hatchets. They're o-older but still g-good," he spits out. I nod and point to the house. He laughs a bit and we crawl through the window to see a single teenage boy sleeping alone. I stare, and I recognize who he is. It's John, he is the school bully should I say. I am perfectly fine with killing him. I tell Toby I'll take him by myself. I clutch John's neck, and he knows who I am. He looks at me with a glare.

"Relax," I mumble. "It's just me!" I say louder. And then- well.. You don't want to know what part of him I cut with my hatchets. Let's just say, it was painful.

~dududu next night~

BEN and I didn't even sleep. BEN was still freaked out by how Toby touched him in the ass. I stayed awake, because I didn't want to be touched at all. He and I just flirted all night, delirious obviously. He and I began to kiss as someone walked in and cleared their throat. We departed.

"Hold your horses!" he shouted. Ugh, Jack was already here. "C'mon Lillyboo, we should get going. BENNY here can wait," he teased. BEN growled and we both walked out. We approached a cabin with smoke coming out of it.

"Seems like there is only a man home. Great, they have the best kidneys," he mumbles with a smile. "Just cut open his stomach, simple as that, then we just leave," I nod. We approach the man and I cut open his stomach where the kidney is located, Jack grabs the kidney and we dash out. He bites into it as we walk quickly back to the mansion.

"That's gross," I mumble, and he stares at me.

"Says the girl who can't sleep without hairbands on her wrist.." he mumbles back. (TRUE THING, I CAN'T SLEEP WITHOUT IT.)

~dududu next night~

I didn't even go at night, I went during the day. Oh, and BEN... He was still scarred from the time Toby touched him, so he stayed home all day. I just insisted on keeping him company. We sorta started to kiss..and well, yeah. We made out half the day.

"Um, sorry to interrupt...but I have to take Lillybug to play games on my team!" I heard a small voice say. Sally! We both seperated, feeling sorry for what the girl witnessed. She giggled.

"You two are cutiepies! Let's go play games!" she shouted and skipped outside.

"She's creepy," I mumbled. I follow her.

"Those two look ok," she said with a smile. "I'll play with the boy, and you play with the girl. Hehe!" she skipped over and asked them to play with us. They nodded and we skipped into the forest.

"Let's play hide and seek!" she and I shouted in unison, we looked over at eachother and giggled.

"I'll count!" Sally shouts. "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10!" she says quickly. They boy and girl still stand there. I laugh.

"You guys didn't hide! Well, you didn't play the game...so I guess we have to kill you!" I run over and choke the girl, saying my new catchphrase.

"Relax. It's just me!" and Sally runs off with the boy, and comes back with blood on her hands and a smile.

"That was fun! We should play again sometime!" Sally shouts, and I giggle.

  ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————