Chapter 6 - Can You Keep A Secret?

WARNING : CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, I SWEAR IT'S NOT A LEMON. JUST KISSING. :D< FOR THE LITTLE KIDDOS WHO ARE 8 OR SO, AND CAN'T FIND OUT WHAT CERTAIN THINGS ARE. :l

I tremor. It's freezing cold, and his breath is sending shivers down my spine. 'keep a secret?', What's that supposed to mean!?

"So, can you?" he whispers, still ontop of me. I cautiously nod my head, and the moment I do so, he kisses me passionately on the lips. It makes me release a moan. Am I giving in? No! I push him off of me.

"What..? That's not a secret, BEN-" he cuts me off by kissing me again, and pinning down my arms. What's gotten into him..? I moan, and try kneeing him in his member, luckily he gets falls back and groans in pain.

"W-what was that for...?" he says painfully. I can't tell him I didn't want to...you know. "That". ("That", means. y'know, grown-up stuff. xD)

"I'm not ready," I mumble boldly. "Besides, other people are here, and this isn't even romantic!" I say, in a sassy tone so he knows where to take me when that day comes.

"B-but...I like you..." BEN says quietly, but I can't hear him.

"Huh..? I couldn't hear you,"

"I said, I like you..." his voice trails off, once more and I can't hear him.

"BEN! Speak up!" I say, clearly frustrated.

"I love you, Lillian Rosales Ray!" BEN screams. I jump, shocked by how loud his voice can be. Next thing I know, everyone bursts in the door. Staring wide-eyed at both of us.

"BENNY!" shouted a little girl with a pink dress on, obviously it's Sally. Kyah read me a fanfiction about her once. "I thought you loved me, though!" she cried.

"I do, Sally. Except, as a little sister.." he mumbles. His face is either red with anger because everyone interrupted, or he's embarrassed. BEN scoots next to me and hugs me, I hear him whisper,

"Play along," and he begins to kiss me on the lips.

"Seems like we should go," Jeff says. "BENNY here is gonna get some," the others laugh.

"Get some of what?" says a tall, slender man in a black suit. Slenderman. BEN doesn't notice him and keeps kissing me. I try to push him off,

"BEN!" I shout, and he backs off, shooting his head the other way.

"I will not repeat myself once more, child. Get some of what?" he raises his voice.

"B-BEN loves L-Lillian, and he w-wants to get s-some of her," Toby says.

"BEN, child, is this true?" Slenderman says, calmer than before. BEN nods and he sighs.

"She must kill then, if she wishes to be together with you," Slenderman says, and with that he leaves. The others begin to laugh and tease him.

"BENNY's gotta crush! BENNY's gotta crush!" tease Masky and Hoodie.

"BENNY and Lilly, sitting a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby-" BEN cuts Toby, Jack, Sally, and Jeff's song off with a sharp glare. They all run out, Masky and Hoodie stare at the two of us.

"Can we watch you two?" they ask in unison. BEN replies by throwing a pillow at the door, and them shutting it and running. When they leave, BEN flops face down on the bed.

"BEN, are you ok?" he only groans. "BENNY..." I tease him by wandering my fingers across his back. I hear him mumble something into the pillow.

"Huh?" the moment I ask, he shoots up, and pins me down on the bed.

"Your fault for seducing me!" he smirks. He kisses me on the neck passionately, but before I know it I'm out like a light.

 ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————