Chapter 16 - I'm Sorry...

I walk over to Lillian and cradle her.

"You're not a monster," I whisper, and she leans back, sobbing.

"I b-beat you! I'm batshit crazy!" she shouts with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"No, you're not. You just lost your mind for a second," I whisper, rocking her back and forth. She looks up at me and forces a smile, she doesn't even have to try and be beautiful. I still have my mask off, and I feel naked without it. She puts her hand on my cheek, and I flinch at her cold hand. She kisses my cheek and whispers,

"I'm sorry I don't love you like you love me," I shake my head and smile.

"BEN deserves someone like you. People think Toby loves you aswell, except he said he didn't and was honest that you are important to him because..well, you're his only friend who's a girl. I'll stop trying to win you, I've already lost...I'll back off.." I mumbled. She grins, and I take my chance and kiss her between the eyebrows.

"I forgive you," I whisper, and she closes her eyes, falling asleep. Where's Toby, anyways?

"H-hey! I found you two! O-Oops..she's sleeping?" he shouts, but then lowers his voice seeing Lillian.

"She attacked me and then discovered she hurt me badly, and started crying. It's either she's insane, bipolar, or on her period," I whisper. I pick up Lillian and carry over to Toby. He grins and we begin to walk back.

~Toby's POV~

Poor thing. S-she couldn't help but to go insane, she l-lives in a house full of killers. She's l-like a sister to me, I h-hope somehow I can t-tell BEN how I watched h-her and Masky work out t-that they shouldn't date o-or anything. We approached the h-house with a deep breath, and w-walked inside to see worried faces.

~BEN's POV~

Toby and Masky walk inside with my beautiful, soon to be wife. I smile warmly and walk over to her, Masky hands her to me and I lay her on the couch. I wrap my arms around her and rest my head on her chest. She's so cold...

"Hey, let's leave them alone for a while. BEN might want to talk with a sleeping woman," Jeff says, and I scowl. They march upstairs quickly, knowing I'd kill them if they stayed. I sigh at her.

"Lillian Rosales Ray, I love you with all my heart. I've been such a jerk and a player up until I met you. I was alone for as long as I could remember, but then I saw you and your friends hang out. You amazed me at how funny and beautiful a person could be...I decided to kill you, because I thought I was longing to kill you. But I didn't want to kill you, I was in love. I want to grow old with you, and we can have atleast 2 children..I don't care if their twins! I just want you to stay with me, and be my...my...w-wife.." I say to her body, her chest rising and lowering.

"L-Lillian Rosales Ray, will you...marry me?" I whisper. Her eyes remain shut, she's still asleep...I hope someday, I can ask her when she's awake, and she'll answer me with a, 'Yes! BEN!'...

~Lillian's POV~

I wake up to see BEN staring at me, I smile and he smiles back.

"I'm glad you're awake..." he whispers. I nod and sit up.

"Masky is fine, his face is just jacked up. Toby is worried about you, and so is everyone else," BEN mumbles, I stand this time. I walk over to the kitchen and splash water on my face, and BEN runs up to me and wraps his arms around me suddenly. I don't react except lean back into his chest...he rocks me to the side, trying to calm me down. He notices I begins to sob quietly.