Chapter 13 - Training With Masky and Hoodie

Masky, or Tim, patted my head and smiled creepily.

"You made a wise choice,"

He tilted his head still smiling. I'm officially spooked. He slides his hand across my cheek, and continues his posture. I frown, and the door slams open.

"Hey, Masky, hands off! BEN wouldn't want his boo to be raped..or stolen," Jeff snaps. Masky removes his hand and nods.

"I can see why," he mumbles.

"What was that!?" Jeff shouts, I jump at his voice.

"Nothing," Masky says quietly, and he walks out of the door, brushing past Jeff. Jeff stares at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. It just shocked me that so many-" Jeff gets cut off by Hoodie placing a hand over Jeff's mouth.

"Shush, you'll piss Masky off," Hoodie says in a calm voice. Jeff growls and Hoodie removes his hand from his mouth.

"Fine!" Jeff storms out. I roll my eyes and walk over to Hoodie, holding my hand out.

"Lillian. You must be Hoodie," I say with a gentle smile. He nods and stares at my hand.

"Are you just gonna shake it with your mind? Or are you afraid that I bite...because I do," I whisper. He laughs a bit and shakes my hand.

"I'm Hoodie. I look forward to working with a person who has such a nice sense of humor," Hoodie says calmly. He seems so calm. "I'll be leaving, have a good day on BEN's date," he whispers. I jump. Date? I run downstairs, beating Hoodie who is slowly walking down the stairs. He stops as I dash past him and stares. I run up to BEN and hug him.

"Did someone already tell you!? No fair! I was supposed to!" he shouts. I giggle. Hoodie slowly backs up the staircase, avoiding BEN's wrath. BEN frowns and shrugs.

"Well, you have training. The date's going to be later tonight," I nod. I understand. I walk back upstairs and enter the training room. Both of them are already there, Masky waves and Hoodie nods. I smile. They exchange glances and then look back at me. They both walk around me, examining my body. I frown.

"I asked to train with you guys," I mumble. "I didn't ask for an examination," Masky laughs loudly, I am taken by shock to see how loud his laugh can be. I smile slightly.

"Well, we're just seeing where to start..y'know," Masky says quietly. I nod as they finish.

"You're ready, perfectly in shape. Go throw these knives at the target," I smiles and walk over to the line to start at. I throw my first one, it's really off. I hear Hoodie and Masky whisper and laugh a bit. I growl. The second one I throw gets closer to the target, both of them have grown silent except for Masky's quiet breath hitting his mask. The last one I throw his the target, bull's eye. Masky and Hoodie are staring wide-eyed at me when I turn around. I smile.

"That's a first," Hoodie mumbles. Masky shrugs.

"I'm out of ideas for what she can do," Masky says. It remains silent for a while, but then Hoodie clears his throat and says,

"Fight Masky," he whispers. Masky shakes his head.

"I'm too hardcore for her,"

"So what? Atleast you can control yourself, because you-" Masky interrupts Hoodie with a cough.

"Right. Sorry. But you can control yourself, just do it," Masky shrugs and gets in fighting position, I mimick. Hoodie counts down and he lunges at me, pinning me down. I fake a cough, and say in a fake cowardly voice,