Chapter 3 - Getting There

"Oh, are you falling for me?" BEN said while smirking. I blushed.

"No, it's not that. It's just..." he cuts me off.

"So, you want me to stay and cuddle with you while you pour out your emotions?" he says while coming closer to me. I smile and nod. He lays back down with me, and wraps his arm around my shoulders. I sob once more, and I drift off as he lets me do so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to see BEN's face in mine. I gasp and he chuckles.

"Did I scare you by just looking at you as you sleep?" he joked. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, no," I remark. I heard him groan.

"You missed the school bus, and I watched you sleep. Bonus! Now I can take you to meet my...err..." his voice trailed off.

"Your what?" I asked, wonderous.

"Other fellow creepypasta folk. My 'friends', I guess," he said, sounding a bit confused himself. I smiled slightly.

"Sure, why not. My parents are never home anyways. They are always at a casino..." I frown. 

"Anyways, I'll go take a shower and stuff," I say, and BEN puts on a mischevious smile.

"A shower, you say? Hmm..." he says quietly.

"Don't you dare try anything..." I shove him off of me and walk to the bathroom, but he busts in front of me and says,

"Killers first!" and slams the door in my face. He walks out with a satisfied look on his face, and struts to my bedroom. I shrug and take a shower. I scream loudly when I realize the towel I had always put there was missing.

"You jerk!" I yelled, I could hear his laughter.

"Come on out, babe! There's nothing to hide!" he taunted me through the door. I felt my blood boiling and I slammed open the door, not expecting him to be leaning his face against it...and he falls on top of me, both of our faces turn bright red.

"So you're a shy guy, yet perverted?" I question his personality. He nods, his face getting redder.
 We both scramble to our feet, and he brushes himself off. He looks at me, and I fold your arms and he smiles, covering his eyes. He was obviously attempting to let me have privacy. I took my chance while he had his eyes covered, and shoved him into the bathroom, locking the door from the outside. He pounds on the door.

"Hey! I can break through this door, or you can just let me out! Your choice!" he screams. I quickly get my clothes on and unlock it.

"There, happy now, you big wimp?" I say, and he nods, and we both walk out the door to go meet his, "friends".

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------