Chapter 2 - Meet BEN.

My breathing was ragged as I turned around quickly, and saw a short boy who looked around 19. He had no eyes, whatsoever. Red pupils, and blood coming from his eyes was all I could see. He was around 5'3, I was 5'1... I came back to my senses when he drew his sword. He smirked.

"Who are you?" I whispered quietly.

"BEN, and you're Lillian. Also known as, 'Lilly'. Right?" he laughed. I shook my head in denial.

"You stalk me? Pervert..!" I raised my voice.

"Aren't you going to run?" he said, ignoring my insult.

I smiled, showing no fear. Because I wasn't afraid.

"No. I will not run from you," I folded my arms. He lowered his sword in disappointment.

"Why aren't you going to run?" he pouted.

"I'm not afraid of you," that instant he sheathed his sword, and lowered his head.

"What's wrong with you? Aren't you going to kill me?" I taunted. He only shook his head. It was quiet. I glanced over at Violet and Kyah, they were still sound asleep. He walked over to me, and stared at me in the eyes. Unexpectedly, he leaned forward and kissed me right on the lips for about 3 seconds.

"Be back soon, baby!" and with a wink, he jumped back into my laptop. I stood there, dumbfounded. He kissed me! That disgusting rat! B-but, he spared my life, why? I shrugged it off, I was no longer thirsty. I fell back on my bed and dozed off, still thinking about the boy who spared me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a yawn and a stretch. The girls were already gone, of course, because I slept past 6:30 AM... I'm an early riser though. I walked over to my laptop and logged into Steam, my usual morning. Once again, Cleverbot popped up. I frowned and typed.

~CLEVERBOT CONVERSATION~

User: Um, hi BEN...

Cleverbot: WHAT? HOW DO YOU REMEMBER ME?

User: I can't forget you. You unsheathed your sword on me.

Cleverbot: I'm coming.

User: Fine!

Cleverbot: Good, you agree I should come.

User: Wait, what?

~END OF CONVERSATION~

I frowned. I sat in my chair patiently, waiting for Garry's Mod to load. It was my favorite game.Then a pair of arms wrapped around me and then they whispered,

"I told you I was coming, honey..." he whispered. I smacked his arms off of me.

"Pervert! Go back to where you came from!" I shouted.

"Hey, says the person who came from an orphanage! You go back there!" I have to admit. He had good comebacks, and the tears all rushed to my eyes.

"Y-you're a jerk..!" I exclaimed, standing up, rushing to my bed. He followed after me.

"Wait! I'm sorry! I was only hurt that you said I was a pervert! I'm only perverted! It doesn't make me a pervert! Perverts are old men!" he shouted after me, clearly sounding upset and desperate for my forgiveness. I don't even know this guy, so why is he desperate to be forgiven by some stranger?

~BEN'S POV~

This girl was great. I've been watching her for some time now, and not to mention her showers...ok, maybe she was right about me being a pervert...

"Please, I'm sorry," I whispered, sitting down next to her on her bed. "I don't know you, but I can't bring myself to kill you, knowing how you grew up." I smiled, showing my teeth. This girl is kinda pretty, now that I think of it. Her long...wavy brown hair, with her green eyes rip at my heart every time I think about killing her. I unknowingly had my hands on her shoulders, and I glanced down at my hands. She looked as well, and we both turned a shade of red. I slid my arms around her, and she lied there in silence, allowing me to cuddle her.

~Lillian's POV~

He was cuddling me. He is seriously messed up. But he's just so warm...and I have to allow it. I couldn't hold back my tears any longer, I began to release them one by one. He stroked my hair, attempting to comfort me. This doesn't avoid the fact he's a killer! I eventually gave in and leaned my head against his chest.

"So you give in now?" he said with a smirk. I glared up at him.

"You would give in too, if someone threw a joke at you about your horrible childhood," I said rudely. My parents were murdered brutally before my own eyes when i was 13, and they took me to a horrible old orphanage. I was there for 3 years, and they took me in when I was 16. I get abused by my foster father, while my mother doesn't give a shit.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," he said, then he kissed my forehead and I growled a bit. "Ooh, are you gonna bite me? That would be really kinky."

I shook my head and said, "You're such a pervert," He laughed and shrugged.

"I guess I am," and he began getting up.

"Wait!" I shouted after him, and he turned around looking at me with confusion. "Don't go."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yas, a cliffhanger, :3. You're welcome. Zaboo!