Chapter 11 - Killing With BEN

"Are you ready for tonight?" BEN whispers to me as we crawl in bed. I tremble, then nod.

"I guess so. What do you do to kill, anyways?" I question. I don't exactly know.

"I hack into their computers, crawl through, and kill them with the sword. Easy! Slit their throat, stab them in the heart, or better yet, cut their head-" I cut him off.

"I get it! You kill them!" I say as I cover my ears. I hear him chuckle through my covered ears. I feel him place his hands on my hands, covering my ears. He removes my hands, and whispers,

"I'll stop talking about killing," he whispers. Then bites my earlobe, and I moan but sort of growl at the same time.

"We have to leave soon. We can't start now or else," I mumble. "We'll never get out of the house." he only chuckles and leans back, waiting for time to pass.

~nighttime~

"Are you ready?" he whispers into my ear. I jump up in shock, his lips sending shivers down my spine. "Did I scare you?" he chuckles. I fold my arms and nod. I see him hack into a computer on his phone, and I see he's on Cleverbot...but he is Cleverbot. He speaks with the other line for a while, laughing quite a bit.

"Why are you laughing?" I mumble in curiousity. He's laughing so hard he can't even speak, and he just shoves the phone in my hand and attempts to say,

"K-kill him already!" in between laughs. I nod and understand how. I stick my head through the computer and he screams. It's my ex...he cheated on me with the school slut. I nod. I saw this coming, eventually I'd kill him...hahahahaha! I show my sword and say my new catchphrase,

"Relax...it's- just me! HAHAHA!" and I slit his throat. I leave him to die a quick, but painful death. I watch as he cries in pain, put I feel something on my waist, and it pulls me back in. BEN. He's grinning.

"Is that why you were laughing? Because it's my ex?" I question, and he nods. I giggle and peck him on the lips. He turns red.

"That was cute. You're turning me on," BEN mumbles. He presses me down on the bed and I roll my eyes. He presses his lips to mine, and cups my face in his hands. I only wrap my arms around his neck. BEN and I were already in out sleep clothes. He was in boxers, because that's how he sleeps. I was in a tanktop and shorts. Short ones. Go figure... He begins to slip off my top, but then we hear the door slam open. We look over to see a man that looks like a creepy clown and Jeff the Killer with wide eyes. Clown-Man bursts into laughter, and Jeff facepalms.

"It looks like I chose the wrong time to introduce you to our new guest, since you just got back from a week long spree.." he says, begin to laugh aswell. I look over and see BEN highly embarrassed, with blush on his face. He marches over to the door.

"Welcome back, Jack! And yes, you did choose the wrong time Jeff. Mind leaving now?" he says in a sassy tone, and folds his arms, purses his lips, and even jolts his hip to the side. I burst into laughter and run over to him. I hug him from the side, and slide down, hugging his leg. He blushes.

"I like the sassy you, BENNY!" I giggle. He rolls his 'eyes'.

"This is Lillian," Jeff mumbles. "She's new here," The one BEN called Jack nods, and holds out his hand.

"Hello! I'm Laughing Jack! You may call me Jack! Or LJ! Whichever suits you!" he takes my hand and shakes it violently, with a huge smile on. I nod, slightly freaked out.

"Now, you two get back to..whatever that is that you were doing. I'll go catch up with Jack, and stuff.." Jeff says, still laughing slightly. I wave and shut the door, the instant I do...BEN presses me up against the door and strokes my hair. I roll my eyes.

"I'm not in the mood anymore," I mumble. He frowns and walks back to bed, getting in grumpily. I crawl in with him, and I hear him groan. I try and shrug it off. I hear him sniffle for a second, I lean over and see blood streaming down his face. I frown. Cheesy but cute! He sniffs once more, and looks up at me out of the corner of his eye. I grin, and plant a kiss on his eye. I wrap my arm around him and lean back again. I press up next to him, and I feel him grow warmer. I feel a sharp pain on my arm, I cry out.

"W-what was that?" I mumble. I hear BEN begin to laugh.

"I bit your arm! You dissed me! And," he stopped mid-sentence to sniffle. "You dissed me!" he cried out. I roll my eyes. He turned over to face me, and he wraps his arms around me. He smiles and I smile back.

Maybe this night wasn't so bad.

 ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————