Chapter 17 - Day Out [[ The Sad Ending ;( ]]

When I woke up, I was in BEN's bed. Alone. Sleeping, I shivered thinking about last night. I'm so tired...where's everyone, anyways? I sit up and stretch, I look down and realize BEN is sleeping on the floor...why is he sleeping there? I stand tap him with my foot, he wakes up instantly, he looks up at me with tired looking eyes.

"Eh?" he says.

"Why were you sleeping on the floor?" I whisper kindly, and he blushes. Huh?

"Well, you see..." I fold my arms, waiting for him to answer.

"Jeff said that women are mean on their period! Since you're my girlfriend and all, I thought-" I frown, and he stands up.

"-I'd take you out. So I was letting you get your sleep, and stuff like that!" he finishes. I smile again, realizing that I should've let him finish.

"Anyways, you go get ready. We're leaving around 7:00...you slept in until 5:00..." he mumbles. I nod and run out the door. There stands Sally and another girl I don't recognize.

"Hi Sally..who's this?" I whisper sweetly, she grins.

"This is Clockwork!" I look up and smile at her, I wave. She waves back.

"She told me you need help getting ready for a date with 'BENNY', and I'm basically the only woman who hasn't seduced him. Cough, Jane, cough. I heard, what a slut, right? Anyways, let's go." I nod, and follow her into her room.

"I just got back from a trip to Miami with Jane, and she told me about you and BEN. How's it going, anyways?" I sigh and sit down before the vanity.

"He hasn't even officially asked me out." I mumble, and she laughs.

"That's funny. You see, I like Toby, but Toby has been seeing some other chick that he likes." she says with a groan following.

"Oh, who?" I question.

"Her name's Kyah, do you know her? She's pretty and all, but she hates my gut when we met. She bugs me, and I love my Toby!" I hear laughter from the other side of the door, and it's Toby.

"Toby, butt out!" I hear a scream and running footsteps. She smiles, and begins to work on my hair.

"So, how do you like your hair anyways? Braid? French Braid? Down? Straight? Curly? Wavy? I need to know!" I giggle.

"Calm down, I prefer it wavy..." she rolls her eye, because one is a clock.

"You don't want anything done with it? Not even a hairclip?" she growls, and I frown.

"You can put that green and white striped hairband in my hair if you want?" she nods and puts it in, she laughs.

"Pretty! Now, makeup?"

(http://cdnb.lystit.com/photos/3e02-2014/06/13/topshop-green-green-and-white-stripe-headband-green-product-1-20765149-0-671359654-normal_large_flex.jpeg) <—  Headband she put on.

"No, mascara and eyeliner are ok.." I mumble. She shrugs.

"If you say so..." she mumbles.

"Alright, the dress is in the bathroom. BEN chose it, I hope he chose well.." she sighs and sits down, I walk into the bathroom to see a beautiful dress... I instantly slip it on and walk out, Clockwork turns and screams. She smiles and yells for Sally to come.

(http://img.sheinside.com/images/sheinside.com/201303/1363595841482610568.jpg) <— Dress she put on.

"Wow, you look pretty, Lilly!" I nod and whisper,

"Thank you..?"

Clockwork hands me a pair of white flats, I wonder where she gets all these clothes. Almost as if she read my mind...she said,

"We're still girls, we still shop, despite the fact we're killers. Keep the clothes, I don't need them." I grin and nod. I walk out and see BEN in the cutest outfit I've ever seen.

He's in a green hoodie, and white jeans. I laugh at him, because he's adorable. He blushes and holds out his hand. I grin and take it, he leads me to a room and there's a candle, 2 chairs, and a table. He pulls out the chair for me, and I shake my head while taking the other chair. He frowns and shrugs it off. We stare at eachother for the longest time, until I feel a sharp pain the back of my head... I black out.

[[ BEN's POV ]]

We stared at eachother for what seemed like forever, and I loved it. She was beautiful and perfect for me, we can even kill together. I've hardly killed since she was with me, it's like she's my killing. I was deep in thought until I heard a sharp stabbing noise, and I came back to find... Lillian, my only love, collapsing on the floor in a puddle of blood. I scream and take her head into my hands, please don't leave me Lilly... she opens her eyes one last time, and gives me a weak smile. She closes her eyes again, and doesn't open them. Please, Lilly...sleep in peace...

 ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————