Chapter 2: Blame it on the hormones

Chapter 2

Blame it on the Hormones

>>Carter

Dear Reality.

My boyfriend of three months wants us to finally finish the deal and… have sex. I really like him, and I don’t want to lose him. I mean… he’s all I want in a guy and he’s just perfect. I’m not sure if I love him yet, but he does mean a lot to me. My friends says that it’s no big deal and I should go for it. What should I do? I’m a virgin and I’m scared out of my mind. Please give me some advice.

From: PinkDiva

“You have got to be kidding me.” I muttered incredulously at my first asker. I mean come on. I’m no counselor how the heck am I supposed to answer that? That's what mothers are for right?

It’s been a week since I’ve been introduced as Reality to Newton High, and let’s just say they weren’t too happy someone was trying to replace the famous ‘Asking Margie’ article.

I was shocked when Mrs. Jazz gave me a letter with my first Asker. I was really hoping people would be too scared or pissed to even try talking to me. Hell with that intro I gave, I wouldn’t speak to me. Great, now I’m stuck with this poor sap that wants to give up the v-card to keep someone who’ll probably just dump her a week after.

I sigh as I made my way to my locker and unlocked all three of the locks on the door. Opening it, only to have it slam back shut. I turned to see two pairs of identical jocks staring very non-friendly in my direction.

“Summers.” The one that held my locker closed says.

“Drakes.” I replied smiling with no kindness. These two were known as Rolan and Nolan fucking Drake. The two Oh so perfect twins at Newton High, or as I prefer to call them, the jerks of my existence. Unfortunately, if they weren’t such douches and straight as a pole I’d so get with one in a heartbeat.

Rolan was captain of the male volleyball and Basketball team. He had that I’m-so-hot-I-should-be-royalty attitude just radiating his entire existance. His short cropped blonde hair was styled in a way that I’m guessing was supposed to look attractive, when in reality looked plain ridiculous with all the gel he placed into it. He’s hated me since pre-school when I accidently spilled pink paint all over his hair and made him cry for ruining it, and three years ago when he found out I was gay made it even worst, because that’s when the bulling from him and his crew began.

Nolan, the other brother, was the captain of the male football and baseball team. What can I say about Nolan? Well… he doesn’t actually do anything. In fact, he was just a bystander whenever his brother or teammates wanted to do or say something to me. Other than that, he had that boy-next-door aura to him with his dirty blonde hair very messed up like that was the way he woke up this morning, and just stood there with absolutely no emotions like a robot in human skin. The only thing I can say these two had in common were their six foot four height that easily towered over my pathetic five foot ten. They are twins, but you can tell them apart fairly easily for Rolan has bright blue eyes, while Nolan possessed very dull green ones. I'd forgotten my week of bliss without them and the other jocks was over. I guess my answer for this letter will have to wait.

“What is it sweetheart? You want a welcome back kiss for the tragic week we’ve been apart?” I say putting a hand over my heart. I swear I saw Nolan hold back a smirk as Rolan twisted his face up in disgust.

“Shut the hell up fag!” he spat gripping the front of my pale green shirt, causing all eyes to wonder in our direction.

Just what I needed. More attention.