On The Road Pt.2

I stepped closer and saw that he was packing all his belongings into the backpack he brought with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesse was packing his belongings with such fury that he failed to notice he was making a big mess in the bag, which would take a lot of effort to unpack.

I stood there dumbfounded. Part of me wishes he would notice and acknowledge me while the other was scared of his reaction if he did...I could not tell if I was happy Jesse was leaving or upset he was leaving. All I knew was that I was angry.

I cleared my throat, hoping to provoke a reaction and explanation.

He did not even turn or pause what he was doing. I inched closer to him, wincing as I did so.

From where I stood, I could see his muscles flex under his thermal shirt as he vigorously packed his clothes.

I lifted my hand to tap him on the shoulder, but dropped it. I repeated this action several times before I finally got the courage to do so.

He paused for a second but then continued his work. "Jesse..", I whispered. I sounded meek and small, opposite of what I was hoping for.

He sighed before turning to face me. "What?", he asked looking down on me due to the difference in height.

I opened my mouth to speak but could not find the words.

He rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Of course", then turned back to his work.

I don't know what it is about what he said that made me angrier...Maybe it was how he said it, as if I was the one at fault, as if I was the one who owed him an explanation. Last time I checked, he was the one who dropped the "Your whole life was a lie" bomb yesterday!

"Do you do this a lot?? Fuck up people's lives and then leave?", I dryly yelled at him. My throat was dry and my voice was hoarse from the lack of water, but I did not care. I was tired of these games. First he releases a little bit of information and then expects you to piece together the puzzle by yourself!

Jesse turned around swiftly. "Sweetheart, your life was already fucked up before I even entered it! You should be thanking me! If it wasn't for me you would have been going to bed with black eyes and bruises all over!"

I stood there dumbfounded, letting his words sink in deep. I looked at him confused, then it hit me.

"What'd you do with them?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I've been doing a lot of updates recently because you guys have requested a lot and because I have a little bit more time on my hands nowadays. So you can expect daily updates over the next few days (if possible). And OMGGG CHRISTMAS IS ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY (for those that celebrate)! I am so excited! My tree is already up (the day after Thanksgiving actually ;)) and I've been listening to a lot of Christmas music! Christmas is one of my favorite holidays!

And also , I have some really good fanfics (Jesse) that you guys should read. One of them is by a girl on Wattpad (sxpistols) and another I'm reading right now lol! I'll tell you all about the other one once I update either tomorrow or Sunday.