Gone

Before I knew it, I arrived to the house. I took a deep breath... I know what I have to do..

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked inside the house slowly and carefully...

"If only I could avoid him", I thought.

But the world doesn't operate that way...You almost never get what you want.

Of course, I found Jesse sitting on the loveseat in the living room. His face instantly lit up once he saw me, which only adds to my guilt.

I looked down. I couldn't bare the thought of looking into his beautiful, soft eyes knowing sooner or later, I would have to hurt him.

"Ava", he breathed, standing up.

"Y-yeah?", I replied meekly, still not looking into his eyes.

He walked over to me and wrapped me into a warm embrace.

"I was waiting for you", he said kissing the top of my head.

I felt like bursting into tears. "W-why?", I managed to choke out.

He pulled away slightly while still having his masculine arms wrapped around me, so that he may look at me.

I looked at the floor instead.

"Something wrong?", he whispered softly.

"Everything is fine and dandy", I replied unconvincingly.

"Ava, you know you are a terrible liar, right? Besides I know you better than that...Now what's bothering you babe?"

I took a deep breath and looked up at him. "I'm just stressed is all."

"Hmm..", he said pulling me closer than before. "Normally if you weren't a virgin, I would have suggested fucking you senseless, but since you are, I think a massage will do...For now", he said..I could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

I gasped at his directness. He let out a throaty laugh.

"I kid, I kid." I smiled against his chest.

"I actually wouldn't mind you fucking me senseless", I thought mischievously. But of course I kept those desirably sinful thoughts to myself.

"Why don't you come upstairs, so I can give you that massage", he said winking.

I relieved my back of the bag and unloaded it unto the couch. Jesse waited, and held out an outstretched hand for me.

We intertwined our fingers and walked upstairs.

I looked down at our hands. His were covered in tattoos while mine looked bare. Mine were soft and angelic while his callused and rough. His were huge, while mine petite... Yet they fit perfectly into each other...

"Kind of like us", I thought.

I smiled and looked at the ground. Here I am smiling giddily at the ground over a man I just met. It sounded like something out of a fairytale.

"How cliché", I thought, which caused me to smile even more.

"What are you thinking?", he asked.

"How'd you know I was thinking?"

"Because you're smiling like an idiot and nothing was even said", he replied chuckling. I blushed. "And because I know you..."

I looked up at him and met his eyes. "How can you say you know me when you just met me?"

He smiled. "Sweety, I don't need an abundant amount of time to get to know you..", he said. "And besides, I knew you long before you knew me", he whispered so low that I thought I had imagined it.