Fun

Why haven't you had sex with me yet?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesse was so shocked by my words. His eyes widened and his mouth opened ever so slightly.

"Wait w-what?", he asked in disbelief. I blushed. He seemed so surprised by the idea.

"Jeez. Is having sex with me that bad?"

I shook my head and looked down. "Never mind. Forget I said anything."

Jesse began chuckling uncontrollably. "No, no, no. You said it. It's out there." He looked at me for a while, as I tried to avoid his gaze.

"So sex is what you want, huh?", he said cocking his head and giving me his world-famous smirk.

I shrugged a little. "I mean...It seems...Fun."

He laughed at that comment. "And you're a virgin right?"

I nodded my head yes. Boys at school don't find me the least bit attractive. I am as sexually appealing as a lamp to them, so naturally I received no attention from the male and even female population.

Jesse nodded slowly, as if he was thinking. "Alright", he said finally.

"Alright?"

"Yes, alright. I'll have sex with you." I was a little bit shocked at his words.

"Wait, right now?"

"No of course not", he said, "it's your first time. I want it to be special."

"So..When?"

He leaned forward and kissed me on the nose. "When you're ready."

"How do you know I'm not ready right now?"

He smirked. "Because I just do...But to pass the time, we can always do something else."

I was a bit confused at his words. He just said he would not have sex with me. What else can,we possibly do?

He saw the confusion on my face and continued. "God, you virgins are the worst. Oral, babe."

~~~~~~~~
Short chapter. But someone wanted an update, and I didn't want to disappoint...Yet again. Sorry if I never update guys, but I have Finals to study for and I can never find time for a long update. ;(