epilogue

Taehyung lay on his couch as he watched the news with a blank look on his face as the reporter announced the death of his five friends. He took a sip of the cold bottle of beer in his hand, emptying it out before tossing it to the other empty bottles.

He had lost count of how many bottles he had, but he didn't care. All of his close friends and family were dead because he brutally killed them.

"I can't believe you killed us Tae, how could you?" Jungkook spoke, pain evident in his voice. "It's not fair. What did we do to deserve this?" Hoseok asked.

"Nothing, you did nothing."

"Then why did we die? How come our lives were ended, but you get to live yours?" "It's not fair, Tae." The nicknamed rolled off his cousin's tongue filled with bitterness.

"We should've reported to you the police." "I shouldn't have accepted to have you as my patient."

Taehyung shook his head and gripped his hair pulling on the strands as he tried to get the voices of his deceased friends out of his head.

"You don't deserve to live, Kim Taehyung. Why don't you join us instead, hm? You'll get to be with Jimin, me, everyone."

"No, no, no." He mumbled, smacking the side of his head. "You're going to hurt me if I do. You're all angry at me. No, no, no, no!!"

"Calm down, Tae. We're not angry. We won't hurt you. Don't worry, Taehyung." Jin said. "Yeah. Just kill yourself like the way you killed us. It should be easy, right?"

Tears began to roll down the male's cheeks as he began to sob. No matter how hard he tried, Taehyung knew he was doomed. He knew that voices had taken control of him.

You're going to fucking die. 

FIN

-

thank you so much for reading insanity, i hope you enjoyed it. if you have any questions you wanna ask about this story please feel free to ask me. 

this book was titled playing with mr psycho and i wrote it just after mafia love and at the time my story lines were rushed. sorry if you're confused about certain things. i tried to kind of work my way around what i had already written and this was the final result. also

i was originally hoping to make a book two, were luna comes back to life or something like that and she get revenge on taehyung (as you can see in the comments) but i changed and just decided to leave it as one book. 

but anyway, this is all from my side and idk what else to say, so once again thank you for reading insanity.

- wrtemin [02/12/21]