just a little more

tw!! mentions of self harm

Taehyung was happy he'd been moved from the top floor t to the second floor. It was better than being on the third or top (fourth).

He wasn't as monitored or restricted from doing things. He was finally allowed to go outside, under the condition of having that horrible collar around his neck, but it was better than having it on for the entire day.

He was finally allowed to interact with other patients. He had grown tired of staring at the same white wall every day and talking to the stupid stuffed tiger.

He left out a sigh as he looked around the hospitals garden. There was a patient sitting next to him, rambling about how she wasn't a drug addict. And how they wrongly put her in the rehabilitation section.

Taehyung wasn't interested and what she had to say, though. He had other things occupying his mind, and listening to some random girl talk about her issues was not one of them.

"Why are you in here?" She asked, and Taehyung turned to look at her. "Apparently, I'm crazy." He darkly chuckled. "I've got a cyclothymic disorder, and I'm slightly schizophrenic." He said, and she only nodded, humming in response.

"Ms Matthews," a nurse called, and the woman turned her head. "It's time to go back to your room. Dr James is going to give you a check-up." The woman got up. "Goodbye, sir," she said before walking away with the nurse.

"God, her voice is irritating," he whispered as he watched her figure grow smaller and smaller.

"I'd like to go back to my room," he said turning, to the nurse who stood not too far away from him.

-

Taehyung was sitting on his bed, looking at his patched up wrist. The bandages hiding the scars he caused himself a few days ago. "And a factitious disorder," he mumbled.

The sound of the door opening caused Taehyung to turn his head to see Luna walking in.

"Hey, Tae." She greeted, and he only nodded in acknowledgement. "Today is the usual check-up. How are the new meds treating you? Are you reacting to any of them?" She asked.

Taehyung shook his head. "That's good then. How are the scars? Can I check to see if they're healing?" She asked, and he nodded, stretching out his arms as Luna put on her gloves.

Luna carefully removed the bandages to open up the wound. A frown grew on her face as she examined his wrist. "Have you been scratching again? How come it hasn't healed?" She asked.

Taehyung only shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't in the mood to talk to her. Luna let out a sigh as she rewrapped his wrist with a new bandage.

"You should really stop scratching your wrists, Tae. There's no way these scars are going to heal if you keep on doing this. I'll have to talk to the doctors to see what else can prevent you from harming yourself."

She explained as she scribbled something on her notepad. "I won't be back here until after tomorrow," she said, and Taehyung nodded.

The minute Luna turned around. He was so close to jumping on her and strangling her. So close, but Taehyung held himself back. He was tired of pretending that he was on good terms with this woman.

He just wanted to continue to behave so he could get to the first floor and get out of the hospital as soon as possible.

"Just a little more, Tae," he told himself before turning to look out of the window.