second outburst

"Hi, Taehyung." Namjoon was the first to speak. You could hear the awkwardness in his tone as he waved at his brother.

There was a moment of silence, and they silently watched as Taehyung's smile dropped, and his eyes became glossy. "I'm so sorry, so sorry," he apologised, dropping to his knees catching the boys by surprise.

Jungkook was quick to rush to his side, not like the sight of seeing his best friend cry. "It's okay, Taehyung, we know it was a mistake," he said, rubbing his friend's back, referring to Jimin's murder.

"It's not okay, Kook. I killed Jimin. He was our best friend. You should be angry with me. You should be shouting curse words at me, not sitting by m side comforting me." Taehyung said, and Jungkook let out a sad sigh.

"I'm not happy that you did something like that. And that you proceeded to kill 19 other innocent people after that, but I'm not angry. You obviously didn't do it because you wanted to," Taehyung nodded his head and stared into his lap, fiddling with his fingers.

"But you know, Kook," Taehyung began. "Being like this might just kill you."

Everything happened so fast. Taehyung quickly pushed Jungkook on his bed, grabbing him by the neck and strangling him.

"Taehyung, no!" Hosoek exclaimed, rushing to the bed as he tried to get Taehyung's hands off his younger friend's neck. Luna quickly pulled the remote out of her pocket and pressed the button. This caused Taehyung to hiss and grab his wrists, allowing Jungkook to escape.

Jungkook rolled off the bed and fell to the floor. His hand around his neck as he gasped for air. "Ugh, what the hell," Taehyung hissed, glaring at Luna. Hoseok was quick to pull Jungkook away as Taehyung began trying to break out of his restraints.

"Let me out of these things," he yelled, pulling on on the shackles that were keeping him bound. "I'm sorry for bringing you up here. Let me call for someone to come and sedate him." Luna said, apologising to the men beside her as she pulled out her phone to make the call.

"Hello, can I request imidate sedation for the patient in room 35 on the third floor? He's having an outburst, and he attacked one of his visitors." She spoke into her phone. "Alright, thank you."

She ended the call and shoved her phone into her pocket. "I'm going to need Jungkook to be taken the door. I'm to try and get Taehyung under control. " Luna said as she cautiously made her way towards Taehyung.

"Taehyung, please calm down. I can only let you out of these things is if you've calmed down." She said, with a soft and soothing voice, but that didn't seem to work. "No, get me out of these now," he yelled, thrashing his arms and kicking his feet.

"Taehyung, don't make me press the button." She threatened, putting the small remote in his view. "When we want something, we don't shout. Take some deep breaths and ask properly," she said.

Taehyung's kicking slowed down as he focused on Luna. "Let's breathe together," she said, pointing to herself as she took a deep breath. She sucked in her breath, and Taehyung slowly followed, doing the same.

She held her breath for a few seconds before breathing out. She repeated the exercise as she waited for the nurses with the sedation to arrive. "There we go. Why don't you try asking again? Hm?" She asked, referring to his earlier command.

Just then, the two nurses opened the door and walked in. Luna gestured to them to calmly give her the syringe. "Please, may you take these off me," he asked, and Luna smiled.

"Because you asked so nicely, I will." Luna hid the syringe behind her back as she sat next to him on the bed. Using her free hand, she rolled up his sleeve and quickly injected Taehyung, sedating him.

"It will be all over soon," she told him, making a hushing sound as pressed down on the syringe.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered before they eventually fell shut, and his body went limp. "Please get the security team to come and get these off," Luna asked one of the nurses, putting the syringe in their tray.

"Also, please ask Dr Choi when's he free for me. I need to discuss the medication for this patient as soon as possible." She thanked the two nurses before dismissing them.

Luna then looked at Taehyung's friends with a sad expression on her face. "I'm sorry for what you saw and experienced today. I didn't expect him to have an outburst, and I thought him seeing you guys would help him, but maybe I was wrong." She apologised.

"It's alright. We told you wanted to see him, so it's not your fault." Yoongi said, giving you a small smile as he glanced at Taehyung's unconscious body. "It was a surprise, but it wasn't too surprising. We've experienced a few of his outbursts." Namjoon said.

"Why, do we get you out of here? And get Jungkook treated as well."

.

Jungkook was seated in the car, staring out of the window. "Are you alright, Kookie?" Jin asked, placing his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook smiled and shook his head.

"No, hyung. I'm not, but I'll be alright."