encounter

Luna nodded, causing him to scoff and turned back to look at the wall. She let out a sigh as she made her way towards him. Taking a seat beside him and stared at it with him. Of course, the move she was making was a bit risky. But to be able to help Mr Kim, she needed to gain his trust. Plus, if anything were to happen, she had the remote to his shock bracelets, and anklet clutched in her hand.

Kim turned to his side and looked at her with pure disgust on his face as he moved his body away, creating a greater distance between you two.

"I'm Doctor Lu luna, but you can call Ms Lu instead of Dr Lu," she stopped staring at the wall and turned to look at him. "You?" she asked. His eyes moved over his figure as he took in her features. "You're too friendly, stop it," the man grumbled, taking his eyes of Luna and averting his attention back to the blank wall in front.

"You already know my name, don't you?" He said, and Luna shook her head. "No, I only know your last name. Kim is a family name for Koreans." "But that doesn't mean Kim isn't my name," Luna only shrugged at his response.

"Meh, I highly doubt it." "But anyway, Mr Kim, why don't we get to know each other. I don't want you to see me as your psychologist but rather as a friend."

He snapped his head in her direction and scoffed. "Yep, you're way too friendly." A smirk suddenly grew on his face. " You really shouldn't be befriending someone who's murdered 20 people solely for his pleasure. Just because I'm stuck in this stupid place doesn't mean you're not going to be my possible twenty-first victim." "And, as you stupid doctors like to say: I'm not in my right state of mind," he mimicked while rolling his eyes.

Despite his chilling words, his actions caused Luna to chuckle. "You seem to be very interesting, Mr Kim, that's why I want to be your friend," she told him.

"Well, sorry, not sorry to break it to ya, but I don't want to be your friend. In fact, I don't even want a psychologist! I'll just let them make me crazier than I already am !" he suddenly exclaimed, causing Luna to flinch and tightly grip on her remote.

"Look, Doc, I'm not in the mood to see you right now. I'd rather stare at the wall without hearing your excuse of a voice. So can you please leave before I attack," he grumbled, glaring at her causing her to shrink in her uniform.

Not wanting to get on his bad side, Luna let out a sigh and got up. She threw the stuffed animal in his lap and made her way to the door. She punched in the code and turned too to look at him one last time.

He hadn't even acknowledge the stuffy you gave him. You let another sigh before walking ut, leaving Kim in the whiter room on his own.

Luna sighed and whispered and okay leaving the stuffed animal she wanted to give him behind. She opened the door and locked it.

Hearing the door lock, he waited for a bit, giving you time to walk away before picking it up. He examined the stuffed and scoffed. "A tiger? Really?" he asked himself.

"This Lu person is actually trying to be my friend..." he mumbled. He scoffed again and threw the stuffed tiger to a corner in the room.

"How dumb."