an outburst

It was around eight-thirty in the morning. Luna walked through the quiet halls of the building as she made her way to her office. She needed to talk to the doctors who had done a visual check up on Taehyung yesterday and see the results.

Luna slipped on her white coat and took a seat in her chair. She grabbed her office telephone and rang Sana. "Good morning, Ms Lu. How may I help you?" "Morning, Sana. I was wondering if you were with the doctors who did a check up on Mr Kim yesterday?" She asked. Sana hummed in response. "I was." "Do you happen to have a copy of the results?"

Some shuffling could be heard on the other side before Sana spoke. "I do. I was about to come and give them to you, but you called first. I'll be at your office in a few with a copy of his results." "Thanks, Sana."

Luna dropped the call and let out a sigh as she took a sip of her coffee. It wasn't much time until there was a knock on her door. "Come in," she called as she placed her coffee down and fixed her glasses.

The door open and Sana walked. "Here is the copy of Mr Kim's results." She said, handing Luna a grey folder. "Thank you, Sana," she thanked the nurse, taking the folder from her hands. "By the way, when are your final exams?" She asked.

"Oh, they're in two months." "Will you be taking a break during that period of time, or will you be coming to work?" "I'll be taking a break, but I'll come to work during the weekends."

Luna nodded and flashed the girl a smile. "Well Goodluck and study hard, but remember to take breaks in between." She said. Sana thanked her and bowed before walking out of the office, closing the door behind her.

Luna opened the file and read through the results. "Visible scars on wrists, probably result of self-harm. Doctors assume he might've been suicidal or that he might have a factitious disorder."

[a factitious disorder is a serious mental disorder in which someone deceives others by appearing sick, by purposely getting ill or by self-injury.]

"I guess I should ask Jeon Jungkook whether he was diagnosed with a factitious disorder in the past or not."

Luna closed the file and decided to visit Taehyung and see if she could get any more information out of him. She grabbed a pen, her notebook and the shock control remote.

She reached the third door and made her way to Taehyung's room, ignoring the bangs on the doors and windows. And the silent screams from the other patients. She looked the window to see Taehyung sitting on his bed, and he was holding the stuffed in his arms, causing her to smile.

When she stood in front of the door and punched in the now familiar code. She walked inside, closing the door behind her as usual.

He didn't seem to notice her presence until she cleared her throat. Taehyung looked up from his lap and gave her a smile. It wasn't a cute and friendly smile but a loathsome grin.

The smile on Luna's face suddenly dropped, and her grip on the shock remote tightened. She took a step back as he slowly got up from his bed. Making his towards her with the stuffed tiger gripped in his hand.

He suddenly threw it to a corner of a room and yelled, causing Luna to flinch. He grabbed fistfuls of his curly black hair and pulled on them, mumbling words she couldn't make out.

When he looked at her, the venomous sneer on his face had grown. Luna was now trembling in fear, heart pounding in her chest as she gripped the remote tighter.

He dropped his hands to his side and let out a laugh. "Didn't I tell you that you couldn't be friends with me? I'm in a goddamn mental institution, Luna. With stupid cameras watching my every move, every fucking second and annoying nurses checking up on me. The only privacy I get is the bathroom!" he yelled, causing Luna to flinch.

He mumbled more inaudible words and glared at her. When she locked eyes with him, Luna swore his eyes were red. They didn't look like the same eyes she looked into the other day.

He let out a growl and almost jumped at her, but she stopped him by pressing the button. Taehyung hissed and groaned, falling to the floor, clutching his wrist and kicking his legs.

The red in his eyes seemed to disappear, and he looked at the floor and up at Luna. "I'm sorry," he apologised, getting up from his position. "I'm so sorry," he apologised again. Luna's heart was pounding, and breathing had increased.

She looked at Taehyung with shock in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, so sorry, so sorry," he repeated. It sounded as if he was about to cry. She slowly lowered her hands and let out a sigh. "It's okay, Taehyung. It's okay."

She slowly walked to the corner of the room where the tiger had landed, picking it up and making her way towards him. She was hesitant, but she placed the tiger in his hand.

"It's okay, Taehyung. No need to apologise. I'll give you the rest of the day to yourself." She told him as she made her towards the door. "See you tomorrow, Taehyung," she said and gave him a small smile before punching the code and walking out.

Taehyung watched as she walked past the window. He looked at the tiger in his hand and back at the window.