his name

"I wouldn't have if you didn't decide to shoo Dr Choi away." She chuckled, making her way towards him. She took a seat next to him and stared at the wall with him.

"So, why don't we be friends?" she asked. "I think I should've just chosen Dr Choi. You're being gross again," he mumbled. Luna rolled her eyes and poked his side. "I asked you a question Mr Kim," he turned to look at her and locked eyes with her for a second before turning away. "You're making a mistake, lady, but fine, if you insist.., we're friends now," he grumbled.

"Great!" she happily exclaimed, clapping her hands, causing the male beside him to flinch. "Stop being so loud, oh my god." Luna playfully rolled her eyes before turning her body to face his.

"Now that we're friends... can you tell me about yourself?" Luna asked. Mr Kim looked at her and frowned. He didn't want to tell her anything about himself, but the moment he looked into her hopeful eyes, he let out a sigh and began to speak.

"I'm 24, and I have six friends who like my brothers, well five of them now." "What happened to the sixth one?" He looked away. "I killed him."

Luna's eyes widened, and she almost gasped but had to refrain herself from doing so. "Oh."

"We're inseparable. We met via our parents, went to the same school's, we did everything together." "That's all I'm going to tell you. You turn."

"Well, I guess I can tell you about why I decided to choose this field of work. My best friend was your average high school student. She lived a pretty normal life until she was diagnosed with schizophrenia. She started to talk to herself as if she was talking to someone, and she'd do things that were concerning, and she just became scary."

"She was admitted into a mental institution, and I would try to visit almost every day. She looked like she was getting better, and treatment was working until she let the voices in her head get to her, and she killed herself."

"When they announced her death, I vowed to help everyone who was considered crazy or insane, even if it put me at risk sometimes, I wouldn't give up. I didn't want any other families to go through what I, and her family did."

"Now I'm 27, and I'm doing exactly that. The people in here aren't insane. They just need help getting back on track."

"But anyway, how about this. I'll get your phone and call your friends. If I get permission from Dr Lee, the doctor in charge here, I'll ask them to come and see you. Then you can see them again." she suggested.

"You'd do that?" he asked, and Luna nodded her head. "But first, I need to run a few tests on you so that we figure what's wrong with you and give you the correct medication."

"But before I can do all that, I'm going to have to get your name. Your real name, sir." Mr Kim looked at her. "How do you not know my name? Aren't the police supposed to know my name just from my fingerprints?"

"They couldn't find anything on you. When police checked the phone you had at your little hideout, you had whipped it clean. The investigators couldn't find anything to help figure out who you were. Your identification card was nowhere at the scene, and they had no clue where to start looking." "And as for your fingerprints, your birth wasn't registered here. Yes, you're Korean, but you were born in another country. And you obviously got your ID in your birth country."

"They put up a picture of you, asking people to speak to the police if they knew you, but no one has come up."

"You can just ask my friends. They'll tell you my name." Luna rolled her eyes. "I would if I had their numbers. You whipped your phone clean like it was brand new, and no one had used it. So I actually can't contact any of your friend's until you give me your name and one of their numbers."

"Why do you have to be such a smart-ass..." he whispered, and he whispered loud enough for Luna to hear.

"I studied for 7 years to become a doctor, after all, Mr Kim." She said with a smug look on her face. He rolled his eyes. "Fine then, Ms eager to know my name," he began.

"My name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."