freedom

Stop lying to yourself. We all know those killings weren't an accident. You went to them with the intent to kill, not to make them feel whatever pain you felt.

Taehyung gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to stop the voices from talking to him.

It's okay, though, Taehyung. You did nothing wrong, and it's okay to kill people. It's not like everyone deserves a place in this world anyway.

Taehyung breathing increased as he tightly gripped his blanket.

Tae, how could you? How could you kill me? Your own best friend? Your soulmate? And over dumplings Taehyung. You killed me because I ate your leftover dumplings?

"No, no. It was an accident. I didn't mean to." He whispered as he began to toss and turn in his bed.

Stop lying to him. You killed him because you wanted to feel how it felt, how it felt to murder someone. Jimin was an easy target to try out your sick fantasy. That's why you chose him.

"No, no. That's not true." Taehyung tried to wake himself from this terrible nightmare, but he couldn't. No matter how he tried to pull himself out of this hole, he couldn't.

He had to let the voices finish speaking for him to wake up.

He was tired, tired of letting the voice take control of him. Taehyung was tired that he always did as they said. He was tired of how they easily made him do or say things he didn't mean to do or say.

We all know you're going to kill Luna the moment you get out of here, Taehyung.

"I wouldn't kill her. She's my friend," he whispered.

Why would someone be friends with someone like you? She's doing this to get a good name. No one here is actually helping you.

He shook his head, trying to get them to stop speaking. "Yes, they are. They've been helping me."

No. No one's helping you.

The moment they seemed to stop talking, he immediately shot up from his bed, panting as he whipped the sweat of sweat off his forehead.

"Oh my God." He whispered as he reached for the glass beside his bed. He closed his eyes and let out a breath through his nose as the water rushed down his dry throat.

You're going to murder Luna. You're going to fucking murder her.

-

The day had arrived. After spending almost a year within the hospital's walls, Taehyung was finally being released.

"I knew you would get better, Tae," Jin said, patting the younger male on his head as they sat in Luna's office.

"Taehyung isn't one-hundred percent better, Jin. He still has to take his meds and come for a check-up at least twice a month. In this bag-" Luna pointed to the bag she set on her desk. "- Is all the medication you're going to take. As time goes by, we'll give you fewer and fewer dosages."

"You were a great patient, Tae." She said, giving him a small smile. "The boys have my number, so if you ever want to talk, and it doesn't have to be doctor and patient-related. Hit me up."

Taehyung nodded.

The boys got up from their seats and slapped him on the back, congratulating him for making it this far. Luna smiled and watched with a happy look on her face.

She was happy for him.

~

Taehyung walked out of the hospital with his family by his side. He had the stuffed tiger in one of his hands and in the other his suitcase.

"We're so proud of you, Tae," Namjoon said, and Taehyung smiled. "Thanks, hyung."

Taehyung got into the black SUV as Yoongi put his bag in the boot (trunk). "Ready to go home?" Hoseok asked, placing his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "Yeah."

He looked out the window, looking at the hospital, and a malicious grin grew on his face as the car began to drive out of the gate. 

Great job. We're finally out of that terrible place.

'Now it's time for the official game of victims versus killer to begin.'