Part 11

Kelsey's pov

    School has went quickly this week and its Saturday morning.  Trevor has been really sweet lately and has even stood up too Shelly when she starts annoying me. I wake up and eat my breakfast. "What are your plans today?" Uncle Mark asks me. We haven't really talked since Monday. "Well later, Trevor and I are going to the movies and out to eat after." I say sipping my orange juice. "You're going on a date?" He asks me surprised. "Its not a date we are just hanging out. I thought thats what you wanted." I have look of confusion of my face. "I do, I just want you to be careful." "I always am." I say taking a bite and seeing the time that read 10. "Well I better go get dressed." I say walking upstairs to my bedroom. 

    I took a shower and threw on jeans and a v-cut shirt that didn't show my cleavage or anything inappropriate, I slip on my black converse and walk downstairs to see Uncle Mark talking to Trevor. "Uncle Mark really?" I ask raising my eyebrows at him and he looks down sheepishly. "Just looking out for you Kels." He says and walks off to his home office. "Are you ready?" Trevor asks me and I nod. 

    "You look great." He says as we pull out of my driveway. "Thank you." I say nervously. "Is this your first date?" He asks curiously looking over at me. "This is a date?" "I thought you got that, it doesn't have to be we can just be friends hanging out." "Its fine. I'd like it to be a date." I say smiling messing with my hands that are placed on my lap. "Great" I see him smile from the corner of my eye. A few minutes later driving we reach the movie theater. 

   "So. What movie are we watching?" I ask as we step into the ticket lines. "I was thinking Jumaji two." "Awesome, I've been wanting to see it my Uncle doesn't had that much time anymore." "Well I'm glad you are excited." "Hello, What would you like to see?" The ticket saler asks us. "Two for jumaji." "That'll be 14.50" He gives her a 20 and gets his change.  "Would you like your own popcorn or do you want to share?" He asks me. "We can share I don't eat much." 

   We get a large popcorn and two medium drinks and make it to the theater seats. "I can't wait!" I say excitely and he laughs. "Sorry, Its been awhile since I went to the movies." "Really?" "Yep Like I said my Uncle has been busy since he took over at Young enterprises." "I can understand that." The movie starts and we eat our popcorn and watch the movie and halfway through the movie Trevor puts his arm around my shoulder and I tense. "Are you ok?" He asks me concerned. "Yeah sorry." I relax has he puts his arm back around my shoulder. We continue the movie in peace. 

   "That was a great movie." I say as we sit in his car decideing where to go for lunch. "How about this new burger joint on 4th street?" I suggest. "Ok. Its great my friends and I go there every once and awhile." "We can go somewhere else if you want too." "Its fine. They have good food." I smile as we drive to the burger joint. 

   We order our food and are sitting in a booth, talking and laughing. "The grandpas in the movie made it hilarious." I laugh as Trevor nods along. "Yeah, I liked the ending with the horse flying." "Oh my gosh that was awesome." "Yeah, Shit" He mumbles the last part but I heard. "Whats wrong?" I ask concerned when I see him looking behind my shoulder, I turn around me to see his friends pull up next to his car. "Did you invite them?" I ask curiously. "No, I didn't know they would be coming here today I promise." He reassures me. "Its ok." 

   We see they guys and Shelly and her girls walk through the door and walk in our direction after ordering. "Whats up Trevor?" Sam sits next to Trevor. "What are you guys doing here?" He asks annoyed by his friends appearance. "We wanted burgers and then we saw your vehicle here, thought we could join you." Sam grabs a frie from Trevors basket and eats it.

    "Is this a date?" Shelly asks looking at Trevor ignoring me. "What? Of course not!" He quickly says and then his eyes widen when he looks at me. "Shit." "I think I'm gonna go." I say getting up and grabbing my bag. "No! Yes Shelly its a date now can you guys please leave us alone." He grabs my hand as he looks at his friends. "Why should we leave?" Shelly asks annoyed. "Ok bro. Lets go sit over there guys." Luke says as they all get up and move. I'm still standing as Trevor nods towards his friends and he pulls me to sit down again next to him. 

     "I'm sorry." He apologizes. "Are you embarrassed by me or something?" I ask moving away from him. "What no! I don't know why I said that." "Do you like Shelly or something?" "Hell No! Shes just a hook up." He shrugs off. "Shes a hook up?" "Yeah. Just a girl I have sex with when I need to relieve stress. Why are you jealous." He teases. "No. I'm just not that type of girl." "Ok." We end the conversation there as we continue our food and I try to ignore Shelly's glare from the other table. 

   After an half hour at the diner we pull into my driveway. "I had a great time." "We should do it again." We say at the same time and we both burst out laughing. "Well I'm glad you had fun. We should do this again minus my friends showing up." He says as we stop laughing. "I agree." He leans in and I freeze. "Can I kiss you?" He asks me. "I-I uh-um." He pulls back as he senses my hesitation. "I'm sorry. I'm not ready." I say and he nods. "Of course. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you." He looks nervous. "No. It's not your fault I just have trust problems. I guess." "Ok. Well I'm here to talk if you need me." He says. We say goodbye as I leave his vehicle and enter the house.