Part 17

We continue our make out session as my phone starts to ring in my back pocket. "Please don't get that." He mumbles. I pull away and I hear a groan from him. "I have to it's my Grandfather." "He's in town." He asks me confused. "Yeah he's leaving after lunch." I grab my phone and press accept.

"Hello?" I say into the phone. "Kelsey where are you?" He asks me. "Just at the park with Trevor." I look over to see Trevor watching the kids play with a smile on his face. "Ok. I have to leave sooner than I wanted I was hoping to say bye before though." "Ok. I'm on my way home now." I see from the corner of my eye Trevors head snapping in my direction. Grandpa and I say our goodbyes and hung up.

     "Do you have to leave?" He pouts. "Yes. My grandfather is leaving and I have to say bye to him." "Fine. But only if you give me another kiss." He bargains. I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips I pull away from him and he groans. "That's not a real kiss." "I don't care." I say and walk to the vehicle turning around I see h8m in the same spot. "Are you coming?" I hear him mumble something and see him walking towards me. "Yeah let's go." He says as we get in his car driving to my house.

We arrive outside my house and I lean over and kiss his lips. "I'll talk to you later?" "Yes you will." He says with a smile and I get out of the car, entering the house I see him drive off. "How was it?" Uncle Mark asks me. "We kissed." I blush and he looks surprised. "Really. So I guess you were worried over nothing.." He points out. "Whatever. Where's grandpa?" I look around. "He's in the restroom, he'll be out in a minute." I nod waiting for Grandpa.

"Were we right?" Grandpa asks me as he walks into the living room. "Yes you were." I say as the men chuckle to themselves. "So are you two dating...?" Uncle Mark asked me. "Honestly, I don't know. We kissed." I blush. Grandpa chokes on his drink. "You What!" "We kissed or made out." I say quietly hoping they didn't hear me but I'm not that lucky. "You kissed?" Uncle Mark asks loudly. "Geez you act like a mother." Grandpa says and Uncle Mark rolls his eyes. 

     "How was it?" They asked. "I'm not talking to you two about the kiss." I say walking off. "I actually agree with you, but if you want to talk-" "I know you'll be there." I interrupt Uncle Mark. "No I was gonna say you can talk to the therapist because I don't want to hear about you kissing a boy." He says as I laugh at disgusted face. "Whatever. So what are we gonna go eat?" 

    "I was thinking of that seafood place down the road. I'll leave from there." Grandpa says as he grabs the keys to his car while Uncle Mark grabs his and we head out the door. When we enter the restaurant you can smell the seafood in a good way. We are seated at a table and I sit next to Grandpa. 

   "Can I have the gumbo with a water?" I ask the waitress nicely and she nods taking the others orders. "Are you ready to go back home Dad?" Uncle Mark asked Grandpa. "Yes. I know you'll be happier when I'm out of your house." Uncle Mark rolls his eyes. "You can stay as long as you want dad." He says. "Good." We continue making small talk until our food arrives. 

     "I'm gonna miss you Grandpa." I say hugging him outside the restaurant. "I'll miss you too kiddo." We all hug each other and he drives off as me and Uncle Mark sit in his car. "Want ice cream?" I look over to him. "When does anyone ever not want Ice cream?" He agrees and we drive to the ice cream shop 5 minutes from our house. 

  Trevor's POV

    After I dropped Kelsey off at her house I couldn't get that kiss out of my head. I decided to video call the guys when I got home. When I reached home my parents were in the living room talking. "Trevor hows Kelsey doing?" My mother asks me. "Shes fine." "Well you should invite her and her family over again." "Well her Grandfather just left today, but I'll asks her later if she and her Uncle want to come over for dinner tomorrow if that works for you guys?" I ask them and my mother smiles. "I'd love that." She smiles and I make my way upstairs.  

   I enter my room and start a call with the guys. "Whats up?" Luke answers first. "Hey, I'm gonna add Dennis to the call." I say and we wait for Dennis to answer then Sam joins in. "SO how was the date?" Sam asks with a smirk. "Date? What Date?" Dennis asks looking at all of us. "Trevor and the loner went on a date today." Sam answers. "So the bets still on?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" I say and he rolls his eyes. 

    "You already know how I feel about this. But how was the date? Feel guilty yet?" Dennis asks me seriously. "It was great. She told me why she lived with her Uncle and that her dads in jail." I answer and the call gets quiet. "Jail? For what?" Luke asks curiously. "Not your business." I snap back. "And your still going along with the bet, even when she trusts you enough to tell you that?" Dennis speaks disgust noticeable in his tone. 

    "Dude, Whats your problem?" Sam snaps at Dennis. "I already told you guys, playing with a girls feelings is fucked up and I'm done." "Then leave." Sam says and Dennis nods and ends the call. "Damn loser." Sam says as soon as Dennis leaves. "What else happened on the date?" Luke asked after a minute or so in silence. "We uh Kissed." I say shyly.

       Sam spits his drink that he was drinking out of his mouth. "Why didn't you start with that." "Get far?" They say and I laugh shaking my head. "Why not? Was it bad?" He asked and I shake my head again. "No it was a great kiss but her Grandpa called and I had to drive her back." I say honestly. "Her Grandpa cockblocked you haha." They laugh as I flip them off. We continue talking for awhile until I get called for dinner.