Part 3

I wake up later than usual and take a quick shower, changing into jeans and my signature hoodie. Going downstairs I see a note on the refrigerator. 

Good morning Kels

I left for an early meeting at work today. Call or text me if you need anything and know that you will have a curfew at 9:30. My drivers number is on the bottom. 

Love you, Becareful.

Uncle Mark

   There was a number on the bottom and I put it into my phone under contacts. I grab a yogurt and make my way to the bus stop. I arrive at school and I see Trevor pull into the school parking lot. I walk into the school and am immediately stopped by Shelly and her friends. "Stay away from Trevor, Hes mine." She states angrily. "You do realize we are working on a project right. I already asked the teacher to let me switch partners nut she said no." I say trying to walk off and I see Trevor and his friends standing there watching the scene and I roll my eyes. "I don't believe you. Every girl wants him." She says. I turn around. "Well not every girl. And besides you are talking about a person not an object and if he doesn't want you. He doesn't want you its that simple." I state and I turn back around to walk away but am stopped. "What you think he would want you a loner, loser. You're not his type."She says smugly. "Thank God for that then." I say and walk off to homeroom. 

   Third period has finally come. 'I need to get his address during class, so I don't have to see him at lunch.' I think as I sit and see him already in the back looking at me. The teacher makes us sit with our partners and Trevor walks up to me and sits down. "I need your address so I know where I'm going later." I tell him as we look up stuff on the computer for our project. "Ok? Its 7153 Stone brick ln. He says and I write it down. "Okay. Thank you." "Not a problem." "How do we want to present this project?" I ask him. "What do you mean?" "I mean How are we going to present the project to the teacher." "What are our options?" "Well we can make a video, Power point or we can go old school and just speak to the class." "Lets do a video it sounds like more fun." "And more work. Great" I mumble sarcastically and it seems he didn't hear me as I roll my eyes. We continue working on the project as the bell rings and he walks off with his friends.

    Trevors POV

     I go back to my desk and walk out of the class with my friends and I'm still confused how I've never seen her before. "Dude. Have you seen her around here before?" I ask my best friend Dennis who looks at Kelsey. "Yeah. Sam and the girls pick on her but she always have a comeback." He states and I'm surprised considering she doesn't like to talk that much. My friends and I make it to lunch. "

    "What was that scene earlier before class Shelly?" Luke asked as we make it to our table. "Just making sure that Loner knows her place." Shelly says and I roll my eyes. "We aren't together." I tell her looking her in the eye. "We will be together eventually, Its not like shes your type anyway." She shrugs. "She isn't." I say and eat my sandwich. "I don't even think she would go for you to be honest." Luke says and Sam scoffs. "I don't think so. Trevor could get any girl to fall for him." Sam says. "I don't see it." Luke says. "Wanna bet?" I ask looking between the two guys. "Bet?" Luke asks. "Yeah. Wanna bet I can get her to fall for me?" I ask with a smirk on my face. "Ok, How much time and how much money?" He asks. "How about to the Garden ridge game which is in what 2 1/2 months or so. How about 3 hundred?" I say and the nod. "Deal.'" The boys say and I hear the girls laugh. 

    School has ended for the day and Dennis and I are walking to our vehicles. "Are you seriously going to play a girl for a bet?" He asks me. "Whats the big deal? Do you have feeling for her or something?" I ask him curiously. "No. It just seems cruel." "Doesn't matter. Its happening and I will be winning." I say as I see her walking out of the school and walk to the bus stop. "Hey, Kelly!" I shout and she looks at me and I see Dennis shake his head out of the corner of my eye. "What?" I ask annoyed. "Her names Kelsey not Kelly." He says and walks off and leave the school in his Nissian 350z. I look back over to her and start walking towards her.  

   Kelsey's POV

     I hear someone yell Kelly and then I see Trevor walking my way. He reaches me. "My names Kelsey not Kelly." I state annoyed. "I know I just realized. Wheres your car?" He asks me. "I take the bus." He looks shocked and then smiles. "Well Lets just take my car." He says and motions for me to follow him. "What would the school think of you leaving with the loner?" I ask him and he shrugs. "Why would it matter what they think?" "What about your friends?" "They know we are working on a project and I don't want to wait for you to get there if you took the bus. Its takes so long." "Fine." I say as we walk to his car and he unlocks it. I get in the passenger seat and look out the window as he gets in the drivers seat starting the car we drive away from school and I see Shelly and her minions glaring at me as we pass her car on the way out of the parking lot. 

    After about 15-20 minutes of a silent ride we pull into a gated community like the one I live in. He puts in a code and the gate opens. We drive again until he pulls into a normal sized house but you can tell just by the location of it that they have money. "My Moms a nurse and My Dad works for an important business man." Trevor says as we enter the house. As hes not looking I text my Uncle Mark the address and Trevor's name in case he needs me.