Part 2

School has ended and I enter my house, walking straight to my room and starting homework for an hour or so until my Uncle gets home. He brought home dinner because neither one of us wanted to cook. "How was school today?" He asks as our Chinese food. "It was fine. But I need you to get me out of a class." I tell him and he drops his chopsticks onto his plate. "What? Why?" "We have to do a team project and she won't let me switch partners." "Ok? I don't see why thats a problem." He states confused. "Well, the guys a jerk and I don't want to deal with him to be completely honest with you." "I understand Kels but you will have to deal with people you don't like in real life whats one high school boy." He says. "Fine. But you will hear me complain constantly." I say pointing an egg roll at him. "Don't you anyway." He jokes and we continue laughing. 

  School the next day I mange to avoid the popular group until of course third period where we will be working on the projects. I take my seat and the teacher speaks. "Ok class. I want you to find your partners and begin working on this project." She says and everyone gets up and moves to their partners. I see Trevor walk up to the teachers desk. "Sorry, but it seems my partner isn't here. Does that mean I can leave?" He asks with a charming smile. "No and Your partner is here." She says and points to my seat and he looks to me and has a face of shock. "Oh damn" I hear him mumble as he walks to me and sits in the seat across from me. 

   "Hey, I guess your new. I'm Trevor Slater star football player at this school." He introduces himself with a charming smile. "We've been going to the same school for the past 2 years and I know exactly who you are." I tell him. "Are you sure I feel like I would definitely remember you." He says and I roll my eyes at his attempt at flirting. "Can we just start the project?" I ask and he nods. We finally get a idea for our English project when the bell rings signaling for lunch. 

    I walk out after the class become empty, Trevor walked out with his friends as soon as the bell rang. I get into line and on my way to the door that led me outside I overhear Trevor and his friends. "So you are partners with the loner?" Hannah asks. "Who?" Trevor asks her looking at his friends. "The girl that you were with in class shes the loner." Shelly pointed out. "I guess. She doesn't talk much." He states and his friends laugh I walk away at that comment. 

    School has ended for the day and I realize that tomorrow is Thursday silently thanking the Lord that theres only two more days till the weekend. As I walk out of the school Trevor stops in front of me. "What do you want?" I ask with my arms crossed. "Tomorrow after school, My place." He states and I laugh. "Why are you laughing?" He asks me as I look at him seriously. "Oh Your serious. I can do this project by myself. Thank you though." I say and try to go around him but he grabs my wrist and I freeze. "Let me go." I tell him scared and he lets go. "I'm not letting a loser ruin my chance at playing football. Cause if I fail this class I can't play." He says and walks off towards his bmw with his friends hanging by. 

    My Uncle and I are eating dinner when I speak up. "I might not be home till later tomorrow." "Why? Where are you going to be?" He asks me. "The project, the jerk wants me to go over to his house tomorrow after school to work on it." "Are you ok with that?" "Not like I have a choice." "Do you know where he lives I can drive you." "I don't know I'll ask him tomorrow." "Well let me know. I don't want you to take a bus or something at night." He says speaking like a father. "I'll ask. To be honest with you, I don't want to take the bus that late either." "Well if someone let my driver take her places." He states and I roll my eyes. "I just don't want the attention. I don't want people to know that your my Uncle." "Whats so bad about me." He says sadly even though I can see a smile on his face. "Nothing. I just don't want to be treated differently because of who my family is and how much money you guys have." "I can understand that then. I don't like it But I'll understand." "Good."  I say as we continue eating our food. After dinner I excuse my self and take a shower and change into my pjs. 

    I look myself in the mirror and see the scars on my stomach. 

   "I'll teach you to behave" He says as he grabs my arm  and pulls me towards my bedroom, he throws me onto my bed and yanks my arms up holding them in a tight grip above my head. He lifts my shirt and I see him grab a knife. I try to pull away but I can't. He cuts me and I scream. "Please I won't do it again! Please just stop!!" I scream and he laughs at me. "Now you'll learn to be quiet." He states as he cuts me one more time before leaving my bedroom. 

   I shake my head and pull my shirt down. I rinse my face just wishing that it was all a nightmare. I open my medicine cabinet and grab my pills taking the prescribed dose and drinking a glass of water before I walk to my room checking my windows and getting into bed. I turn the lights off as I take a deep breathe letting sleep take me.