Part 1

"Where are you? Kelsey come out" He says as he enters my bedroom and finds me on my bed. "Theres my little girl" He tells me and I can smell the alcohol on his breathe. "Please Don't" I say with tears running down my face. "Its ok. You'll be fine. Now be a good girl for daddy." He says as he grabs me and slaps my face pushing me on the bed. 

     I wake up from the nightmare and notice that its 4 in the morning and I don't have to be up till 6:30 to get ready for school at 8. I walk downstairs and grab a glass of water walking to the living room and turning on the tv watching late night shows. Around 5:30 my uncle walks down and notices me in the kitchen. "Whats wrong Kel?" My uncle Mark asks me. "I had a nightmare and it was too late to take any more medicine." I tell him and he sits on the chair across from me. "Ok. Well I'm gonna make breakfast. Do you want any?" He asks and I nod. "Sure. Thank you." He gets up and walks to the kitchen. 

   "You ready for school today?" Uncle Mark asks me as we sit and eat the eggs and bacon breakfast that he made. "I guess." I tell him. "Have you made any friends yet?" "No and I'm not going too." I tell him. Its been two years since I started living with him and I haven't really made any friends yet. "Well try at least." He tells me. "Why?" "Because everyone needs friends." "Why have friends if you can't trust anyone." "Ok. I just wanted you to try." "I know and I appreciate that but I'm the loner in school. I keep to myself and I like it like that." I state. "Ok. Does your medicine need a refill?" he asks me. "Not yet in like a week or so yes." "Ok. I'll make a reminder." He says and I go upstairs and take a shower and change into my jeans and a sleeveless shirt and grab my hoodie to throw over it. "Do you need a ride to school today?" Uncle Mark asks. "Nope. I'm gonna take the bus." I say and walk out the door to catch the bus. 

   After 30-40 minutes on the bus listening to music the whole time. I get off the bus as it starts to become empty and walk to my locker and grab my books. I hear laughter and look over to the popular group walking down the halls. The popular group includes the girls, Hannah, Kim and the leader Shelly. The boys include Sam, Dennis, Luke and the leader Trevor. They think they're the greatest which I guess they are considering the students at this school treat them like royalty. I hear the bell ring and walk to my first period and then second. 

    I'm getting books from my locker as something or should I say someone bumps into me. "Watch where your going loser." Sam says and his friends laugh. "You bumped into me." I bite back and he looks shocked that I talked back. "Oh my bad then. I guess I didn't see you cause your invisible."He says and his friends laugh except Dennis and Trevor who were to busy talking about something. "So your too dumb to open your eyes and watch where your going now. Thats great. Now if you would excuse me I have a class to get too. Which you should go to considering the problem." I say with a bitter smile and with that I walk to my class.

    In third period.

    I walk into class and take my seat in the middle row. "Look its the loner." Shelly says and her friends laugh. I roll my eyes and wait for the teacher to start class. As she does, the door slings open and Trevor and Dennis his best friend come waltzing in and walk to the end of the class room. "You two are late." The teacher states and Trevor laughs. "Yeah. So" He says earning laughs from the other students and I roll my eyes. "Class we will have a project that is worth half your grade. It is a group project." The class cheer. "Except I will be picking the groups considering you children are not to be trusted." She says adds earning a few boos. She looks at the students who chose to sit in the back. "If I call your name, That will be your partner." She says and I just pray that I'll be able to work on this project by myself or with a girl at least.

   "Hanna and Riley, Dennis and Kim, Shelly with Michael" "Who the fuck is Michael?" Shelly says to her friends and they shrug. The teacher continues. "Jason and Penny, Trevor and Kelsey." I freeze as she says my name. I can't believe I have to do a project with the schools golden boy who happens to be a jerk. "Kelsey sounds hot." "Isn't she the senior I don't see her in this class." I hear his friends say and I roll my eyes at the comments. "Don't know, Don't care." Trevor says as the bell rings and he walks out of the classroom with the popular group.

     As the classroom empties I walk to the teachers desk. "Can I help you?" She asks me. "Can I have a different partner, I don't feel comfortable with him as my partner." I ask her nervously. "I'm sorry, But I chose the groups to help the students and I think you need to get out of your comfort zone." She says and stands up. "I have to get ready for my next class, You should get going I don't want you to be late." She says as I walk out the door. 

Lunch Time

   I walk into the cafeteria and get in line for food and as I'm in the front, Shelly and her minions step in front of me. "Are you serious?" I ask annoyed and she rolls her eyes and turns to me. "What are you stalking me now?" She says and her friends laugh at the bad insult. "You stepped in front of me. You need to go to the back of the line." I say and see her wave the group of guys towards us. "Thanks Shelly" They say as they cut in front of her and I sigh. 

   I finally get my food and walk past the popular's table to reach the back door to sit outside since that is where I eat. "So have you figured out who Kelsey is yet?" Dennis asks Trevor and I put my head down. "Nope. But we work on the project in class tomorrow so I'll meet her then." I hear them talk and am praying that my Uncle can get me out of this class last minute. 

FIRST CHAPTER AND I'M EXCITED

WRITING IS NEW TO ME

HOPE YA'LL ENJOY