Part 8

THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE A SMALL PART ABOUT SELF HARM JUST A WARNING!!

     We walk out of the vehicle and knock on the door and Martha opens the door with a wide smile as she lets us in. "Please come in." She says open the door wider. We enter the house. "You have a lovely home Ms." Uncle Mark says with a smile that made people want to do business deals with him. "Thank you. Are you Kelsey's cousin?" She asks and the men laugh. "No. I'm her Uncle. I know I'm young." He says smiling. "I'm Phil Young and this is my rude son Mark Young." My Grandfather says holding his hand out. "Young as in Young enterprises?" She questions looking between the men shocked. "Yes. I hear you husband works for me." Uncle Mark says and she nods. "The boys are in the living room please follow me. We follow her to the living room and I elbow Uncle Mark and he smirks laughing at her reaction still. 

   We enter the living room to see Trevor and Frank  talking about something. "Honey Kelsey and her family are here." Martha says as the men look in our direction and Franks face went pale. "Mr. Young and Mr. Young How are you two?" He asks holding his hand out as the men shake hands. "I didn't realize when she said her Uncle worked at Young enterprises she meant that he was the Boss." Frank said and Uncle Mark puts his arm around my shoulder laughing as I look at Trevor  who looks confused. "She doesn't like to tell people that I run the business." He says and I roll my eyes. "Well I understand she doesn't want people to treat her differently." Frank defends me. "See he understands." I point to Grandpa and Uncle and they roll their eyes at me. "Whatever Kels." Uncle Mark says. "How about we head to the dining room dinner will be ready soon. Would you like to help me Kelsey?" Martha asks and I look to her nodding. "Of course." I say as I follow her to the table. 

   We carry the food into the dining room and everyone is seated. Frank at the head and on his left are  his wife, Uncle Mark and Grandpa to his right is Trevor and I take a seat next to him. We are eating lasagna with garlic bread. "This smells amazing Martha." Uncle Mark says. "Thank you. I hope you all enjoy it." She says taking a seat next to her husband and passing plates to everyone as we take turns getting food. 

   "How is school going for you?" Grandpa asks Trevor.  "Its going well Sir." Trevor says politely. "How about you Kelsey?" Frank asks. "Its fine. Not that bad." I say and everyone laughs. "I hope my son is helping on that project." Martha says earning a 'Hey' from her son. "Hes helping." I tell her and she nods. "So, Mark you take care of Kelsey for her parents?" Frank asks my Uncle and he tenses. "Yes. Her mother died a couple years ago and I'm her legal guardian now." He says smiling down at me. "Thats nice. I didn't know you had a sister." "She didn't want to be in the limelight she kept to herself and she really didn't like the attention." My Grandfather says. 

   I tense and my Uncle notices so he changes the topic. "Do you play sports Trevor?" He asks. "Yes sir I play football." "Thats nice I use to play in school aswell. I got alot of girls from being the best." Uncle Mark laughs at the memory and I cringe. "Yeah. Girls love football players." Trevor laughs and I roll my eyes eating my food. "How about you Kelsey? Do you like football?" Frank asks me. 

   "Leave the food alone. I have friends coming over to watch the game and they don't need to see you." He told me as a knocking sound came from the door. "Get the door NOW!!" "But you just said you didn't want them to see me." I tell him and he gets up mad and I back up. "DO WHAT I SAY OR ELSE!!" He yells in my face and I run to the door opening it to see two men older looking men who looked scary. "Who are you?" The red haired man asks me as his friend with black hair checked me out. "I'm Kelsey." I said shyly. "Men welcome excuse my daughter she was just leaving to go to her room right Kelsey?" He asks me tilting his head. "Yes sir" I say and run off hoping to never see those men again but turned out I wasn't that lucky.

  "Kelsey!! Kels!" Uncle Mark shook me out of my head. "I'm sorry. What was the question?" I look at everyone and I see Uncle Mark and Grandpa looking at me worried. "It doesn't matter are you alright sweetie?" Martha asks. "Yes. I'm sorry. I guess I'm just tired." I tell them with a shaking smile. "I think its getting late today was very busy." Grandpa says standing up. "Yes He i right. The dinner was lovely. Thank you sorry for cutting this short." Uncle Mark says as we both get up. "Thats fine. Maybe we can try again some other time." Frank says shaking hands with the men. "That would be fine. Are you ready to go Kels?" I nod getting up and ignoring Trevors curious looks. We leave the house saying good byes and enter the car as we pull out of their driveway I break down. 

   "Kelsey!! Kelsey are you ok? Whats wrong?" Uncle Mark asks me as he pulls into an empty parking lot. "I just want to go home." I tell them through the tears and they nod driving off to our house. He parks the car and I run into the house up to my bedroom shutting and locking my door. "Kelsey are you ok? Open the door Kels" I hear on the other side of the door. "I'll be fine. Just go away!! I want to be alone." I tell them and I hear their footsteps get farther from my door. 

WARNING

I walk into my bathroom looking in the mirror remembering that day.

"She pretty. How old is she?" I hear the black haired man asking my father. "Shes 12 years old." He answers. "Damn. Nice and young." He says as the men laugh. "Can I have her?" He asks my father and I just hope he says no. "Sure" He says and I start crying running to my room as he enters. "Its ok I'll be gentle." He says as he pushes me into my bed. 

   I shake the memory off and grab my knife that I hid in my drawer. I pick the knife up and look at it. I hear my phone ring on the counter and look at the messages. 

   'Kelsey please open the door' 'Grandpa and I are here for you. Please just let us in.' I red the texts from Uncle Mark and Grandpa and put the knife back. Cleaning my face I walk to my door and see them standing there with ice cream. "I just want this to be over." I state crying hugging them and they don't hesitate hugging back.

IF YOU EVER FEEL LIKE THIS CALL SOMEONE OR JUST TEXT THE SUICIDE HOTLINE OR EVEN THE CRISIS HOTLINE