Part 20

"What the hell is she doing here?" Shelly asks as we walk up to the group. "Shes with me so go away." Trevor tells her sternly. "Are you serious?" Shelly asks as I see Trevor glare at her and she shuts up and storms off. "Ignore her babe." He says to me. The bell rings. "I'm gonna head to class. I'll see you later." I kiss him on the cheek and leave him alone with his friends.

Trevor's POV

     "Damn, Your lucky Shelly didn't blow your cover man."  Sam says grabbing his bag as we walk to class. "Whatever." As schools goes on nothing eventful happens.

    "Hey" I call after Kelsey as I see her head out of the school. "Hey. I thought you had practice you have a big game next week." She says as I kiss her on the lips. "I do, But I wanted to see you before. Dennis is covering for me right now." I place my hands on her waist and kiss her again she pulls away blushing. "Whats wrong?" "Nothing. I just don't like drawing attention." She says shyly. "No one is looking." She raises her eyebrow looking around and I do too, seeing guys and girls looking at us. "Look away!" I shout and people start walking away as Kelsey chuckles.

     "Really?" She asks me. "Yes. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." "I know. Now you have practice and my Uncle will be here soon so go." She kisses me on the cheek and walks off towards her Uncle's driver. "I'll talk to you later babe!!" I shout after her and she rolls her eyes. I wave goodbye and start walking back to practice. "Slater!!! 10 laps!!" Coach hollers at me when I show up. "Yes, sir" I start my 10 laps.

KELSEY'S POV

      "So how was school?" Uncle Mark asks me as I enter the car waving at Trevor. "It was great." "I bet, I saw the kiss." I blush and my Uncle continues laughing and teasing me until we arrive at home. "How is Trevor's family doing?" He asks me at dinner. "Their doing well. They won't be able to go to the game this Friday but will be there for next week." "Is next week an important game?" "Yes, Its their rival team plus there rumors going around saying there will be scouts there." "Really thats awesome." "Yeah. Trevor's a little nervous but other than that I think he'll kill it." We continue eating our dinner then I go upstairs to do some homework.

    After I take a shower and change i get a phone call from no other than Trevor himself. "Hey" "Hey, whatcha doin?" He flirts so I decide to tease him. "I just got out of the shower." I hear him take a deep breathe. "Really? What are you wearing?" "Nothin" I tease hearing him groan. "Your killing me babe." "I know. Don't play with fire you'll get burned." He chuckles. "You little tease."

     "You're a little tease." He calls me. "No, I'm not leave me alone!!" I shout hoping someone will hear me. "Don't yell! I paid your father so I'm gonna get to play. Now get over here!! Now!!" He grabs me and slaps me gripping my arm and throwing me on the bed. "HELP!!" "Shut up!" He slaps me again. He rapes me as I cry and pray hoping someone will save me.

    "Kelsey? Kelsey!" I hear Trevor shout over the phone for me. "Sorry." "Is everything ok?" He sounds worried. "Yeah, just zoned out there for a minute." "Are you sure?" "Yeah. How was practice?" I ask desperately wanting to change the subject. "It was fine. Coach thinks we're gonna win next Friday." "That's awesome. But I had no doubt that you guys would win." I hear him laugh on the other end of the phone. "I know. I was wondering if you would wear my jersey this Friday. It's a game tradition for the players girls to wear their jerseys." "I would love too. You will clean it right?" I joke. "Yes it's clean." We continue talking until 11 then I hang up to get some sleep after agreeing to dinner Saturday night.

      The Next Morning

      Trevor's POV

       I head downstairs to talk to my parents. "Hey dad, Can i have a favor?" I ask him with a charming smile. "Depends what is it?" He looks up from his phone as my mom makes our breakfast. "Can you make me a reservation at that new seafood place?" My mom looks at me surprised. "Why?" My dad asks me. "I want to treat Kelsey to a special dinner. I'll play I just need your name to get the reservation this Saturday night." My dad looks over to his wife and she sends him a nod and I know my dad will give in. "Fine, but only because I like Kelsey." My dad walks off to make a phone call. 

      "So are you and Kelsey serious?" My mom asks as she hands me my food. "I guess. I really like her." I state. Realizing that I actually do. I actually like Kelsey Young. "Well I'm glad. Your father and I adore her and her family." "I know mom." We laugh and I see the time. "Crap, Thanks for breakfast, gotta pick Kelsey up. Love ya." "Love ya too!" They shout after me as I rush out the door.

     "Good morning babe." I say reaching over and kissing Kelsey on the lips as I open the door for her. "Hey." "I got dinner plans set for this Saturday set." "What do I need to wear?" She asks nervously and I can't help but smile at her. "Dress nice. And Do you like seafood?" I ask her. "Yes, its actually one of my favorites thanks to my Grandfather." She smiles and I silently thank god. We pull into the school and walk in holding hands ignoring Shelly and her crew as I walk her to her class and walk to my friends. 

       "Its all set for this Saturday." I say as I reach them. "What do you mean?" Luke asks me. "I mean this Saturday I'll have her say that she loves me and she'll be wearing my jersey this Friday and next week." I answer ignoring the feeling in my stomach. "And then you'll dump her after the game." Sam laughs. "What if I actually like her?" I state and they look at me like I grew two heads. "What?" I ask. 'Your kidding right?" Luke says. "Shes a loser." Sam reminds me. "I was kidding guys. God I wouldn't actually fall for her." I say ignoring my feelings. I look behind the guys and see Dennis and he shakes his head and walks off.