Chapter 30:Hating Is A Kind Of Loving

Present número 3😘🎁🎊⛄️❄️❤️(Smile beautiful!):

"You're not lying right?"I asked nervously whilst twiddling around.

Cameron put his hands on my shoulders so I could look at how serious he was,electricity shot up my arm.

"I god promise"He spoke and kissed the tip of my nose gently.

I closed my eyes just letting myself breathe.

"You look beautiful"He whispered,his lips brushing my ear as he spoke making a shiver go down my spine.

"Stop they'll be here any second!"I laughed as I pushed him away.

God he looked so handsome..he was wearing a white shirt with a few buttons open at the top,with the normal black jeans that stuck to him giving me a perfect view of his body.

His dark eyes were shining as his ruffled hair looked natural but sexy as heaven.

Damn he caught me staring.

His smile was wide as his dimples were on full view and my heart was beating faster by the second.

"Why are you so frikking h-"I was cut off by admiring him outloud by the loud doorbell.

It was so Loud it echoe-

"OH MY GOD THEY'RE HERE!"I shouted as I tried to run without falling on my face, to the door,straightening my red dress out the had little jewels at the bra line.

I ran my hands over my heels that Cam had got for me from the first time we went shopping..when I tried running away..damn.

I hate heels.With a passion.

"Baby..you haven't opened the door yet"Cam whispered beside me as I blinked back to my nervousness.

My hand was on the door knob yet I hadn't turned it.

"C-c-an y-y-ou?"I half whispered and he smiled at me kissing my cheek and put his hand over mine.

Instantly his touch calmed me down as he gently turned it with my Hand underneath his.

"I love you"He whispered before tangling his hand in mine and enter wining our fingers.

"I love you too"I spoke looking at him briefly but he was already staring at me as the door opened wider.

I closed my eyes in hope it would go well.

"God were you just going to stand there or would you like if we actually came the fuck in!"A deep manly voice shouted as I shot my eyes open from shock.His voice was similar to Cameron's but it was much deeper and..meaner.

He looked about 40 ish and still had a good figure,he looked like an older version of Cam but only with wrinkles on his forehead..he was stood straight like he was part of the military with a blue blazer and black shirt with black jeans.

He had brown hazel hair that was short but I spotted some greys..his eyes were dark but it wasn't the colour.His eyes stopped on me and they went cold.Hatred filled them and I felt like crying..

My heart was sinking as he gave me that look of disgust.

Aqua do not cry..introduce yourself!

He hates me!What have I done?

I'm gonna beat his fucking ass up if he carries on looking at you like that.

No you're not..I'm warning you,dont.

Okay okay fine just introduce yourself.

"H-h-i I'm Aqua it's really nice to finally meet you"I smiled out even though I could feel tears building up but I stopped them.