Chapter 18:Okay Dont Panic..IM NOT PANICKING YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!

Not edited sorry!🏃xoxoxoxoxo

What just happened?God what is this man doing to me!

I closed my bathroom door still confused but then smiled that he said it back.

I will find out what he's afraid of telling me,im not going to let him go.

I stepped in the shower when someone knocked on my door yet again.Oh my fuck.

I sighed and hopped back out with water dripping down my body as I wrapped a towel around me.

Opening the door I saw Cameron that looked like he was in a hurry but it was killing him to do something.

He looked down at me in pure bliss and lust.

"Cam can't you let me take a shower you realise that I had just just stepped in it and I got wet for two seconds till you came knocking on my door yet agai-"

"Aqua you gotta get out right now!God dammit I'm sorry I can't explain it to you but Michael's waiting for you in the car and whatever I could pack in a hurry I did..please just go now there's no time to change!"He said hurrying and he looked worried and broken,it made my heart ache.

Then my brain processed what he was saying.

"What where!Why!How!Cam what about you?Are you coming too?"I said quickly whilst he didn't remove his gaze from my eyes.

"Aqua just go..No I'm not going with you but I will try and make it"He whispered faintly.

"Cam no!Im not going anywhere without you"Gosh I was so confused that I didn't want anyone to leave my side till I was thinking straight.

"Aqua.Just.Go"He breathed out seriously and dragged me out the room till I was outside.

"Cam.."I whispered and Michael looked at me with a short smile as Beth noticed I was just in a towel and punched Michael for staring at me.

"Aqua.."He whispered and turned around pulling me in a tight hug like he didn't want to let me go.

"Promise me one thing"I tried sounding fine but I didn't know hat re hell was going on so my voice was cracking from the lump.

"Anything princess"

"You will be by my side and in bed with me at 10pm"I spoke out.

There was a slight pause and he hesitated as a tear slipped out my eye.

His face dropped as he looked at me so gently and like he was the reason I was in pain.

"I promise"He spoke wiping my tear.

"But you have to promise me one thing too"He added.

"Anything"

"Promise me you'll take care of yourself and you won't forget me"

"Why are you talking like that..?"I knew something was wrong but he promised me he will be there for me at 10pm.

"Just please promise me"He sounded so heartbroken over something and I wanted to know what it was.

"I promise"

Michael beeped and Cam gave him a short nod.

I turned away and started walking towards the car.

"Oh and Aqua!"He shouted and I zoomed around on the spot.

"I love you"He said quickly.

"I love you too handsome"I spoke out and gave him a little smile.