Chapter 24:Atleast He Didnt Kiss Her

"Don't you dare try to stop me Mr!"My mum shouted pure rage clear in her.

My hands started trembling along with my insides.I knew it.She would find out.She has hasn't she?Please don't answer that..

Cameron's eyes started getting slightly dilated as a growl left his lips,holy crap filled with shit.

But I felt it within me too,the rage to just break free and go back to Cameron,the fiery sensation running through my body with such ignition and power to take over me yet I couldn't let that happen.

"No!"I shouted shocking my mum definitely but she couldn't do this to me,not now.

"What do you mean no?"She spoke out maybe abit hurt by my outcome.

"No mum,no.Im staying here..you can't force me to go"I spoke out sweetly.

"Yes I can and I will"

I furrowed my eyebrows annoyed.

"No you won't"I Yanked my arm from her grip and walked over to Cameron who held me tight against him in an embrace.

"Please don't leave me"He whispered in my ear nearly growling.

I held him tighter back and reassured I wasn't but if I did I would always come running back.

"You lied to me my daughters not safe here!"Her voice chirped in.

I pulled away from Cam.

"You said yesterday that I was safe whilst being with Cam and you were the happiest mother when you found out Cameron's mate was me.."I shouted back.

"That's different how the hell do you know Vincent,Aqua?"

I froze finding it useless to lie but thinking it's key.

"Vincent ordered me to kidnap Aqua..thats how I found her"Cameron breathed out squeezing my hand.

My mum looked calm for a second but oh no,that would of been too easy.

She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth in between her lips.

"I knew it,that little bastard can never miss the opportunity..where is he?"She sounded like she would explode any second.

"He's not here he's been gone for a couple of days"Michaels voice came just a bit louder than a whisper,whats going on..?

"I'm taking my baby..im sorry"

"Mum stop it!No your not!Your just thinking about me but what about Cam?He didn't do this on purpose!Vincents obviously got something of his!"

Cam turned to Michael as he hugged him and whispered something in Cam's ear.

"Just tell them"I heard concentrating on my ear.

"They've got my brother but it's too late now..they injected him with rogue blood and he's probably already free but they keep telling me they still have him"He choked out not looking at anyone and my heart started beating faster.

It's like I could feel his pain,swirling around in my veins full of blood connecting to my heart.

Before I could say something my mum grabbed hold of my wrist, harder for me to not become free but she wasn't hurting me.

"I'm sorry to hear that"She said blankly and I scrunched my face up.

"You're 'sorry' to hear that?"I dragged out word by word amazed that them words actually came out of her mouth completely and utterly emotionlessly.

Wow.Give yourself a round of applause mum.

"Lets.Go.Aqua,"She demanded and I looked at her shocked.