LOVE YOU ALL

Thankyou for everything!!!Thankyou for all the love and support I love you all loads!If you thought this was another update I'm sorry😘

I just wanted to say that I love you..😂💕

If you don't know already read my other books!Ive currently just made another one but I'm still writing this book so don't worry!This no where near finished,Ive now published my new book too and I will be writing that too...

Here's the description for both:

The Spy&Me :

Annabelle is a 20 year old women who got the chance to go Australia and teach at a university there for her 20th birthday as a present.Her uncle got her a place as a teacher instead of a student because of her outstanding grades.Hes got big connections and for him it takes a phone call but she isn't the spoilt type.

Her parents went on a permanent vacation in another country abandoning her at the age of 14 but she handled herself pretty well and got stronger because of it.

When she arrived at the University she noticed everyone there was Atleast 21+ but she didn't let that affect her and all the good looking Guys that she would teach for English.

But this one guy catches her attention..and he's the cockiest guy she's ever met.She tries taking control and sometimes wins,but that smirk says it all.But he can be sweet..he just doesn't want to get hurt like Annabelle.What will happen between them?Please read I guarantee you won't regret it.

---------------

"Do you seriously want me to keep writing the detention slips?"I spoke out annoyed.

"It wasn't my fault though!"He moaned childishly and stomped his foot whilst his hard chest stuck to his tight fitted shirt.

It doesn't help that I'm younger than this dick.But he doesn't know that,thank fuck.

"Look around Ky..is it ever your fault?"I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes but shot me a brief wink like he was doing this on purpose.

I leaned over his desk to whisper in his ear.

"Are you fucking kidding me!"

I pulled away whilst everyone else carried on working and stood up straight just to turn around and walk away.

Before I could someone wrapped there hand around my wrist and swung me around to come crashing into his chest.

He smiled.

"Your cute when your mad"He whispered and smirked.

"And your going to look cute when you write an essay for me after school..now get off me Ky!"I whined and he didn't move.

"Ky?"I spoke again.

I got his hand and dropped it by his side.

"I'm you teacher not your damn toy"I mumbled and walked back down the classroom stairs.

****

Me&Mr Arrogant(Completed):

Hey lovely people(I swear I'll write a better description one day)Aria is a 19 year old girl with parents and a brother and sister,her sister is 24 and her brother is 23.

Her house got destroyed by an earthquake so her dad instantly finds a place to stay which happens to be his wealthy bestfriend in Mississippi.When she arrives she's also welcomed by his son Nick who is 24 and good looking.He suddenly finds a like to her. Nick is a 24 year old who's arrogant and cocky,he's a player as you call it.Any girl would do anything just to even make him look at them,But Aria isn't that kind of girl.

Find out what happens in this romantic teen fiction,just give it a chance TheCreative:) xoxoxoxo