Chapter 16 :And His God Dann Lips Along With His God Damn Ha-..Oh Shut Up!

"Do you know what Cameron's on about then?!"i screeched and playfully slapped her upside her head.

"Well i am a werewolf"She stated and smirked.

God I hated them damn smirks right now.All reminded me about was frikking Cameron and our god damn arguments right after the god damn way he made me feel so frikking perfect with his god damn touch and the way he lies on top of me and gently touches my god damn lips with his then moves them so god damn sweetl-

Stop it Aqua!

"Sometimes I wish I could travel into your mind and hear what your thinking you know.."Beth said breaking the silence which I had done.God dammit Cameron.

"No you wouldn't"I stated and sat up more on her bed which she dragged me too.

"Why hasn't Cameron marked you yet?"She said sounding confused.

What mark?Like a marker pen?

I looked at her dumbfounded.

"What do you mean?"

"He hasn't told you?"

"Wellll noooooo,thats blaintly why I asked you what you meant!"I said sarcastically and she laughed.

"You're so funny when your mad"She laughed out and I gave her the 'just fucking tell me what you meant!"Look.

"Cameron has to mark you to officially make you his mate and state that he's officially not single and any boy wolf that comes up to you will know that too so he'll make sure to back off or who knows what Cameron will do,theres 3 stages to completing the process"She breathed out.

Why hasn't Cameron told me any of this!Oh my goshhhhhh!

I looked at Beth waiting for her to carry on and she looked at me just blinking.

"Which areeeee?"

"Oh so you wanted me to carry on?"She said and tried to hide her laughter.

"I will slap you"I stated and she surrendered.

"Fine I'll stop annoying you!"She screeched.

"Okay so I say again..which areeee?"

"Oh number one is just the simple touch,basically the first kiss you two share,this is the one which makes the wolf feel like They're in heaven I'm not even kidding,it will be amazing for two mates"

Ohhhh that explains the first time we kissed..but then again I always feel that even if he touches me on the eye.

"Number two is the most fucking amazing,most pleasurable feeling there will ever be..the bite.Michael just went straight for it but I have a feeling Cameron's more of a tease so he'll probably kiss you first and then find your most pleasurable spot and just bite..I can't explain how you'll feel"

My eyes widened.

"Does it hurt?"I choked out.

She started laughing.

Oh thanks for answering that Beth I appreciate it!-Note the sarcasm.

Gosh why am i so cranky?Oh yeah Cameron and him not telling me half his frikking life!

"Oh wait..whats number 3?"I asked her snapping her out her fit.

"Well you know.."She said awkwardly.

"What?"I was getting more and more confused.

She wriggled her eyebrows.

Eyebrow piercing?Because I am never getting that done!

No it isn't that..

I gasped and realised it was outloud..

"Your not even mature enough to say it even though you've probably done it with Michael?"I asked her and managed to smile.

She blushed and her cheeks were beetroot red.

"Okay you stay here blushing and I'm going to go fill my starving belly with some food,want anything?"I breathed out whilst heading towards the door.

She shook her head and I forced out a smile.

I trotted to the kitchen even though I was itching to know what Mic and Cam were on about before..

As I entered I saw Cameron looking in the fridge with his back faced to me.Good time to run don't you think so?Well I'm going to do it away,but right now I'm too hungry to run.

I quickly spun on one foot and walked away from the door but tiptoed so his super senses wouldn't hear me?

"I made you that mad at me you can't even bare to stay in the same room as me?"A sorry voice came from the kitchen as the footsteps were getting closer.

I kept on walking because there was no way he was going to be in a 50cm radius away from me,he would just distract me with his features and I would forget I ever was.

"Aqua please I'm sorry..."A minty breathe travelled towards my nose meaning he was behind me.

I huffed.

"Princess I want to tell you but what I-"

"Why the hell haven't you marked me yet you bumole!"I screeched and turned around to come face to face with him.

He smiled and it drove me insane..i can't believe it if he loves me why in the name of grace didn't he talk to me about any of this?

"You know about that?"He smirked and I was going to slap it off that beautiful face.

"Yep and I'm not talking to you"I said and crossed my arms just below my breasts.

"You'll have too.."He whispered and wrapped his hand around my waist.

I huffed.Like hell.

"Because.."He whispered,his mouth traveling closer and closer towards mine.

I stayed quiet even though I really wanted to say something.

"I..."He stared into my eyes.

"Love..."His lips brushed mine.

"You"...He whispered huskily just before moving his lips gently with mine.I swear I'll never get tired of that honey sweet taste he leaves in my mouth.

His tongue traced my bottom lip and I shook my head to tease him.I felt that smirk on my lips that he was doing as his hand gripped on my upper thigh.

I moaned making him slip his tongue Into my mouth quickly whilst smiling.

"I love you too.."I whispered against his lips.

"I told you I would make you speak..you're my absolute world beautiful"He mumbled,his every word making sure to move with my lips.

--------------

Sorry it's short I've been procrastinating a lot for this chapter I have no idea why but I really wanted to update and I feel that it's a bit crap..in sorry😊

Plus my eyes and nose and my whole face is just killing me because of my hayfever,i hate it!Anyways tell me what you think lovelies?😄

Please vote,comment,fan&enjoy too, I love you all and stay smiling your beautiful💕xoxoxoxo