Chapter 4:Nelson

Song of the chapter is No Miracles by Kid Ink💕xoxoxoxo

I Walked on my free will down the steps of this house and tried to not get lost.

Cameron was next to me watching my every move.Well he should because I'm basically recording this place with my eyes so I can runaway later...

He should of known.He did just kidnap me.

I saw a door opposite me and it was a large metal door that lead into,which I thought would be a humongous basement.

Cameron suddenly held my hands that were tied together and gave me a brief smile which meant I had to put a fake act on because.

1)I wasn't really scared of him when I knew I could beat up his ass.

And 2)Well there is no number two...maybe...i don't know yet.

I started trying to make myself cry as I dried out in the car.Okay think of sad things Aqua...

Smelly socks.

Picking up smelling socks.

Picking up my brothers worn smelling socks.

Picking up his socks after a full on gym lesson.

Smelling them.

I started crying thinking about the stinch and image.Cameron started to look panicked but I shot him a wink and he chuckled before opening the door with a emotionless,blank face on.

I came in and heard clattering from a little room that was connected to the basement and rolled my eyes at his lack of manners.

You can't just kidnap someone and then not greet them..goshy gosh gosh.

"Just please what do you want?!"I shouted fake scared and started crying harder,i thought I would make him brake as he just looked he saw a homeless puppy which needed a hug.

I heard the door close and Cameron placed me on a wooden chair that was in the middle of the room.Just like the movies.

I was on the urge of bursting out laughing when a guy came in and he was bold from the middle and reminded me of the robber from home alone that was short and bold unlike the other lanky and tall one.

Except this guy that was examining me looked about 34 and had a scar going up his mouth that made me realise he had a tattoo on his neck.

I bit back my laughter and sobbed louder.

"God your more of a drama queen than your mother"He squeaked like a chickmunk and I tried Not to go into a laughing fit.But then the words sank in.

My face turned blank and my tears stopped leaking from my eye as I stared at him coldly.

He smirked at me and from the corner of my eye I saw Cameron close his eyes for a few seconds but then reopen them.

"How do you know my mum?"I said coldly at him showing no emotion what so ever.

"That's non of your buisness"He said in the same tone and I gave him a look saying 'Fuck you'.

He laughed dryly.

"I can already tell we're going to get along just fine"He said sarcastically.

"Fuck.You."I spat at him.

He narrowed his eyes like I pissed him off.

"Is that any fucking way to talk to your uncle you little bitch!"He spat out at me and I scrunched my nose up as his spit hovered my face.