IM SOO EXCITED!

First of all,IM SORRY!I KNOW IVE BEEN AN TOTAL JACKASS BECAUSE OF NOT UPDATING!But..I have a reason!

I'm super excited to announce that..DRUMROLL PLEASE!I have a new book!Ive been working really hard on it so please read it and give it a go!😘💖

Here's the description:

My Sexy But Cocky Idiot Of A Proffesor:

Meet Blair Vermin,She's never minded university.Her physics teacher, retires and she's greeted with someone else.someone shes already met and thought she had figured him out.Oh god,the first impression they had of each other were extraordinary.

And even worse?He,the man she bumped into at the grocery and had an argument with;ends up being her new professor the next day.But god damn it he's a good looking asshole.

----------
Owch"i huffed as I rubbed my sore butt.

"I would like it,if you'd Watch where you're going!"The manly voice shouted.

"Excuse me it was YOUR sorry ass that walked into me!"I argued,Finally stopping and looking up to find some sexy light brown eyes glaring at me intensely.

"You shouldn't blame others for your own damn mistake" wow,this asswipe isn't getting away with HIS this.

"You're kidding?I was minding my own bloody business before you crashed into me!"

"I came here to get my cereal"He snickered,pushing past me.

"I came here to get my cereal"I mimicked.

I had to cut out bits and bobs because the description was too long,however the story is now out as well as the first chapter!Im so nervous but I hope you like it!

My other books(If you haven't read or heard about them,as well)❤️😊:

The Spy&Me:

Annabelle is a 20 year old women who got the chance to go Australia and teach at a university there for her 20th birthday as a present.Her uncle got her a place as a teacher,Hes got big connections and for him it takes a phone call but she isn't the spoilt type.

When she arrived at the University everyone there was Atleast 21+ but she didn't let that affect her.But this one guy catches her attention and he's the cockiest guy she's ever met.But he can be sweet..What will happen between them?Please read and find out.

"Do you seriously want me to keep writing the detention slips?"I spoke out annoyed.

"It wasn't my fault though!"He stomped his foot.

"Ky,is it ever your fault?"He shot me a brief wink.

Before I could go he wrapped his hand around my wrist and i came crashing into his chest.

"Your cute when your mad"

"And your going to look cute when you write an essay for me after school..now get off!"I dropped his hand by his side."I'm you teacher not your damn toy"I mumbled.

Me&Mr Arrogant(Completed!):

Hey lovely people so I finally decided to do another description as you all requested it!Okay so here we go:): Aria is a 19 year old girl and unfortunately her house gets destroyed from a earthquake so her and her family have to move to her dads best friends house in Mississippi.

Shes also greeted by there arrogant son called Nick who is 24years old.Give this book a chance because you won't regret it I promise❤️
--------------- "Soooooo you think I'm cute!"Nick sung happily grabbing my waist with one hand and pushing me on to him.I rolled my eyes.

"Nick"I said pulling off a straight face.

"Mmhh?"

"Let go of me.."

"Maybe I don't want to.."

"Pleaseeeee!"

"I can't believe your 19"

"I can't believe you 24"

"Oh so we're playing this game"

"Not playing no game...wait ew ew ew"I screeched at the end.

"What!?"He said whilst holding me down from getting up.

"The slut maids been on your lap!" He chuckled.

"Seriously Aria?"

"Hell yes!"

"I'm not letting go"

"Whyyy?" He rubbed the back on his neck then shrugged.

"Don't shrug your shoulders at me mister"

"Keep my jumper it looks good on you by the way...anywho...Mister arrogant then huh?" What did he just say I look good in his jumper?Wait what did he say after that?Oh yeah!shit,shit,shit!

"Errm yeah..."I put my head down and suddenly found a interest in my hands.

"Coming from your mouth it's perfect"(Books now completed:)<3)

I promise I'll be updating on this book soon as well as others😘💖

Smile beautiful💚💙💜🌍