Chapter 28:Twilight On Set In 3!2!1!Wait..That Doesnt Make Sense..

^ TiaRichards2 You're an amazing drawer!Have an amazing day beautiful!😘💙

"No..Fricking.Way."I breathed,shocked with the amount of people that had a queue going around the house.

The heat from the mansion comforted me as I had stepped out the shower and jumped into a white fluffy onezie.

So many eyes were on me..

Yellow ones,brown ones,dilated ones..this was a neverending line going around each of the furniture and big space their was around the rooms.

Most of the werewolves were smiling at me like they knew who I was but the rogues with yellow eyes were growling in hatred as they had silver handcuffs around their feet and hands.

Owch.

"Cameron!"I shouted walking around,trying to find out what he planned.

Smiling to everyone I saw,they bowed and shot back a smile with their sharp canines showing when they did so.

Why are they bowing?

You're going to be a leader,their leader.

I followed where the line ended as I came to the basement and the same familiar chair I used to sit on in the middle.

Rogues were bending down,forcefully,in front of the person one by one and I furrowed my eyebrows confused of why they are.

I silently slided through the gaps as they carried on bowing and I smiled awkwardly just wanting to get to my man.

"Baby.."He breathed quietly as he pulled me too him and I crashed into his chest,tingles exploding into my stomach as his touch electrified me.

I looked up to meet his beautiful gaze and everything around me blurred.

"It's finally over..the rogues are turning..the kissing booth is working,we can finally live our life in piece.."He whispered in my ear and I couldn't stop the smile from escaping on my features.

We just held eachother and I wrapped my arms around his neck,i wanted to
Be like this forever.

"Awwwwwwwwww!!!!"Everyone finally cooed as we snapped out of it.If I thought everyone's eyes were on me earlier I was hella wrong.Now,everyones eyes are on me.On us.

Wait..

"Kissing booth!"I shrieked as it hit me.

Cameron chuckled as I heard laughter from behind me.

"Yes hun.Kissing booth"He kept his hands on my waist tracing circles on the sides with his thumb.

"Oh god poor things,IM SO SORRY THAT YOU GUYS HAD TO DO THIS I TRULY AM!"I shouted to everyone with a knowing look of how revolting he is on my face and the turned shot me a smile with that knowing look.

"Well Lena,i think everyone is loving you already..too much for my liking.."He whispered making his grip on my waist tighter so I was pulled closer to him.

I grinned at him.

"Wait Lena?"I asked him putting a hand in his hand and running it through.

He moaned quietly before answering.Making me smile.

"Well after you marry an alpha you are called a Lena..our babies will be gorgous don't you think?"He smiled out after putting his head in my neck.

My heart just started beating faster.Melted.Then jumped out my skin.