Chapter 22:Where Have You Been All My Life

"C-c-c-ameron"I stuttered out and didn't shift my gaze from her.

My beautiful gem of a mother.

"Yes beautiful?"The smile was apparent in his voice and I knew he knew something.

"M-m-my mother"

"Go.."He whispered and at this I broke my gaze with her and looked at him.

"Go talk to her?"I raised an eyebrow.

I honestly expected more of a reation but he was acting like he already knew her...wait!

"How do you know her?How have you talked to her?What the hell is happening!?"My brain was seriously going to explode.

"Aqua...your mum is standing across the room from you..just go,you need this"He spoke sweetly and a tear scrolled down my eye.

It's my mum.

I got up and started chewing on my lower lip as I approached her,now,sitting down tapping on the table.

"M-m-mum"I stuttered out nervously to her and she paused for a moment.

"A-a-qua"She stuttered out too whilst looking at me.

Well Atleast now you see whom I get it from.

She shot up and pulled me into a bear hug and I smiled widely whilst closing my eyes.

"I missed you so much mum.."I whispered out automatically even though I should be fuming with anger.

"Baby I missed you too.."She screeched happily in my ear and I chuckled whilst rubbing it.

"Owchy mother duckling"I moaned.

Her eyes widened as her faces shone brightly.

"Where's Cameron!?"She screeched again and I pulled away confused from what the hell was going on.

"You know who Cameron is?"I choked out nervously,damn it Aqua this women left you!But she's still her mum.

"Obviously!You have been living with him you idiot!"She slapped my head and I gave her a death glare.

Laughing,she suddenly shoved me and made me face the person she was eyeing.

"There he is..the little cutie"Mum said in a baby voice and pulled my cheeks probably imagining it was him.

She walked over to him and I was behind her making weird actions behind her trying to catch Cameron's eyes.But obviously being the gentleman he is he gave us some privacy so wasn't looking at us.

"Cameron!"I whisper-spat everywhere and his head shot towards mine in a second as his wolf senses heard me.

I snickered silently to myself and high fived him for being a wolf.

"Shit"I mumbled to myself after finding out my mum caught me.

"Young lady mind your language"She said firmly and I furrowed my eyebrows confused at how she heard me.

"Cam,mum alert I don't know how she knows you or how much she knows about any of this but I'm begging you don't tell her your my kidnapper because it won't end well especially because you really mean something in my life"I whispered so quietly and then looked up to see that heart throbbing smile of his.Damn that guy was going to be the death of me..

"Hey mr kidnapper"My mum greeted him as she sat down beside him and I sat opposite.

My eyes widened as my heart started pounding against my chest.

Shit,shit,shit,shit.

"You kidnapped my precious daughters heart and I swear if you break it Camero-"She started and relief flushed over me as I was still confused but smiling.