Chapter 29: Bish You Have One Fine Fine Man In Your Life..

"Don't try changing the topic!!"I screeched even though I wasn't really complaining from the feeling that invaded me.

Cameron smirked placing a small kiss on my cheek..fire was the heat level right now.

I tried to move from underneath him on the bed but he tackled me with his hands either side of my head and his legs either side of my body that was lying down.

Did I mention that he was only in his boxers?

He's distracting me from what my question originally was when everyone cleared off and I scooted back upstairs.

"Cam..What did your parents say?"I asked again,trying my hardest to keep my eyes open whilst his hot breathe skimmed my neck.

His hand trailed down my arm and I scrunched the sheet in a ball from the tingles.

"Camer-fucking-ron!"I got the power suddenly as I flipped us both so I was on top of him as my wavey black hair was flipped on one side of my head as I gave him a deep glare.

His light brown eyes closed for a second as he groaned but still with that sexy smile on his face.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"I rolled my eyes and he nodded wanting me to carry on.

"Sweetheart please.."I whispered,trying to give him a puppy look.

"They're coming tomorrow..my mum and..dad"He spoke calmly and cupped my cheek.

"What!"I half shouted instantly getting off him and started pacing around the room.

"Oh god I need to make a good first impression I am the Lena of course and I have to be a leader after but if they don't like me the- wait what if they don't like me!What do they like?I can cook!

I make good cookies do they like cookies?i should prepare everything tonight incase they come early so Ermm what shall I wear tomorrow?!!Okay no that won't work what about the pin-"I was rambling on and on quickly and I was sure I wasn't even making sense before I was cut off.

"Beautiful stop"Cameron whispered gently cupping my cheek with one hand and having one on my shoulder.

I took a deep breathe to try and calm down.

"I knew i shouldn't of called them Ive gotten you so worried and stressed out..don't worry honey everything will be fine,they sounded excited to meet you..the alphas mate"He whispered and I shook my head.

"I'm not stressed it's just overwhelming,they're your parents after all.."

"I won't care if they didn't like like you,you're my world..without you I'm nothing"He spoke seriously brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

I relaxed in his arms as I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips to mine.

He instantly kissed me back as his soft lips moved with mine and fireworks were exploding as the room got hotter.

I pulled his bottom lip gently with my teeth, smiling when he tightened his grip on my waist and moaned.

His tongue traced my lower lip asking for entrance and I shook my head to tease him.

Groaning he suddenly lifted me up so my legs wrapped around his waist.

I felt my body dip into the soft mattress of our bed and he took that chance to sneakily let his tongue explore my mouth as our tongues fought but I let him take over.

He tasted like chocolate which drove me insane.

"You taste so good"I found myself pulling away a little to whisper on his lips.