Chapter 26:Plans&Oh My God Im So So Sorry!

"Mum your okay"I wiped my tears and hugged her.

"Well I sure hope,what the hell happened I can't remember anything!"My mum screeched hugging me back with that beautiful smile.

"And what exactly can't you remember..?"I dragged,almost smiling in my head.

"All I remember is bumping into you two in the woods when you were running back..then I went inside and the phone started ringing,but that's it then I woke up crowded by everyone"She raised her eyebrows and my eyes widened making me smile.I know I should tell her..but she was going to take me away.

"You fainted.."I whispered and she just smiled.

"Good I thought something was wrong!"

Cam kissed my cheek and Michael was looking at us weirdly.

"Okay mum you rest and get some sleep it's pretty late and the doctor said so before he left"My mum nodded and I kissed her goodnight.

I walked out knowing everyone had some clearing up to do,i was still half confused.

"Okay everyone meet in my room in five and bring snacks!"I half shouted and smiled when they just nodded.

I ran in the room,changing Into a baggy jumper and some shorts as I placed pillows on the floor in a circle.

Everyone is going to sort this mess out,i need a head full of answers not questions.

"Knock knock"Cams voice came from behind the bedroom door and I smiled.

"Come in!"I shouted and the brown door opened revealing Michael and Cam with curious faces.

Cam had a massive pack of space raiders as Michael had drinks and chocolates.

I love food.

They both smiled anyway and sat down on the pillows as I put my hair in a messy bun.

"Okay this is what's gonna happen,I'm going to ask you all questions and you have to answer it"I spoke then noticed Beth wasn't here.

"Wait where's beth?"I asked and Michael turned his gaze.

"Hey?"I asked looking at mike but he stayed quiet.

"Oi!What did I just say about answering questions?"I whispered disappointed and he finally looked at me.

"I didn't invite her.."His cracked voice didn't leave as louder than a whisper.

"W-what why?"I knew why..now that everyone was on to her again.But I didn't want her to feel left out,what if it's not her?

"I don't trust her anymore Aqua,I've seen her when she was a rogue..i will never forget the venom that filled her eyes for me.."

"Mike..its okay don't worry everything is okay..shes going to be fine"I comforted and he smiled heartwarmingly.

Change the topic he needs time girl!

"Cam is Nate your only brother?"I asked him and he shook his head knowing where I was going with this.

"How come you Didn't tell me about him?Ever?"I hid my frown because I feel like I will never know everything and everyone in Cameron's family.

"I don't know..i thought he was never coming back to me..my older brother was turned into a rogue it wasn't Nate,his name was Kyle"Cams beautiful eyes stayed on mine.

"We have to get that rogue solution..we need to help all the rogues and turn them!"I exclaimed putting my head in my hands,but we can't take that chance on beth.