MR. CEO 5

It's been a week since Jennie started working at Jimin's company. Can you believe it? She handle the oh-so-beast of a CEO, some employees were shocked because she manage to handle him.

She was also so proud of herself. Well, there are times that he will be that harsh and be a jerk but she will just ignore it or smile at him that will never fail to make his heart flutter but the innocent Jennie will never know how much she can affect him.

Anyways. Do you wanna know what he said after he caught Jennie in Taehyung's office? What did he say? He said Nothing.

He says nothing. He didn't say some harsh words nor shout at her which made her relieved but he gave her a silent treatment that annoyed her.

But if you think that he had changed and been kind to her, then no. He's still that harsh and cold CEO. He gave her a hard time at work. Ordering her to buy him a coffee but then asked her to buy another one because he spilled unintentionally for the 20th time for your information, making her print hundreds of copies of his paperwork for nothing and even order her to give everyone in the building a donut and so on. Childish, right?

But again she didn't mind, at least she could be with him, right? And to be honest, these past few days she's trying not to mess up or do something stupid that will make him mad. She actually keep silent and a little bit distant these fast few days but... Today she's not planning on behaving.

Let's just say that she's trying to be a good girl and trying not to mess up.

Once she reached his office, she placed the hot brewed coffee on his table like she usually does. After that, she sat down on her seat in the other corner of the office and opened her laptop.

Yes. You read it right, they were working together, as in one office. Why?

Well, Jimin decided to keep her close so that he can order and control her around, he thought he can also think of some evil ways to annoy the shit out of her.

She on the other hand was so happy. She can stare at him whenever she wanted, she can be close to him and she can feel his presence even though he says nothing other than to diss her.

She doesn't mind as long as she can hear his voice, she's fine.

She turned her head towards the door and she saw him entering making her stand up with a smile.

"Good morning!" her not-so-high pitch voice echoed in Jimin's ear almost making him smile but refrain himself from doing so. He just nodded his head which made the girl frown.

No good morning? Or I love you? Hmph!

But nevertheless, she manage to bring back her smile and walked towards him.

"Here's your hot coffee, Mr. Park," she said as she handed him his coffee which Jimin lazily accept which Jennie took note of.

The day is not yet starting but he's already tired. Well, you can't blame him, he really loves to overwork himself, with the ton of paperwork needed to be done and the stress his father put on his shoulder, there's no doubt he'll be tired. And let's add the fact he can't stop thinking about this girl who's looking at him with concern in her cat-like eyes in the fast few days.

Jennie knew that Jimin is really that hardworking and she's really concerned for his health but she just decided to sit back on her seat, afraid to make him mad, he also did the same.

2 hours have passed...

It's been two hours since they started working, no one talked and the only thing that can be heard was a light and fast type of keyboard. Both were busy fulfilling their duties.

MR. CEO (PJM)                                                COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara