MR. CEO 17

His hands were tightly hugging her small waist but instead of feeling secure and contented, she felt weak and scared. Her heart was so heavy as her visions were too blurry.

His embrace just made her cry even more. Her sobs continued to echo on his ears that even tho she tried to put her palms on her mouth, her sounds of pain can still be heard and it makes him sick. He hates it, he hates it that she's crying and his presence isn't enough to calm her anymore like it used to be.

"M-my heart h-hurts so much," she whispered in a very hoarse voice, she sounded so hopeless that it hurts Jimin deeply.

He turned her around and that's when he was able to see her face. Her eyes were bawling tears, her lips were trembling and her eyes were tired and hopeless...it killed him seeing her in this state.

He wiped her tears with his thumb but it was nonsense as her tears were flowing endlessly, he stopped wiping her tears and hug her instead. He hug her so tightly as if she will disappear if he let go.

She continue to sob in his arms, he bury her face onto his neck and hugged her closer than ever, and then kissed her temple and let it stay there for a few minutes.

"Stop crying now, baby," he whispered as he felt that his shirt is getting soaked by her tears, he didn't mind tho. She can cry on his shoulder as long as she wants.

"I-I c-can't..." she barely whisper but he was able to catch what she said.

She really can't. She can't stop her tears even she try. She felt overwhelmed. She wanted to hate Jimin for continued hurting her feelings, she felt like he'll play with her as long as he wanted leaving her all confused and disturbed about his true feelings.

But on the other hand, she can't help but blame herself for all of this, if only she didn't leave Jimin before then they are still okay. At the end of the day, she'll still fall for this guy embracing her.

But what bothers her the most is the time where she needs to execute her plan. She can't help but think about the near future where Jimin will know the reasons, will he be able to hug her like this again once he knew?

With that thought in mind, she cried harder, her hands were tightly gripping on Jimin's shirt, she's scared. If she continues the plan, Jimin will hate her for a lifetime but if she won't, she'll be unhappy and regret it for a lifetime. She shook her head not wanting to entertain the idea of her getting-

"Calm down...calm down, okay?" she didn't even notice that Jimin was now looking at her directly in the eye while cupping both of her cheeks.

He moved some hair that blocked her face and put it behind her ear, he leave a gentle kiss on her forehead. And it leaves confusion to Jennie.

Her mind was telling her to run away from him but her heart...it always shout to stay with him. And her heart always wins, she wonders if this is still the right thing.

She stared into his eyes, she's trying to find answers to his eyes even though her visions were a bit blurry. Jimin eagerly stared back at her, his eyes were worried and Jennie sees it.

Another group of tears fall on her eyes, she doesn't know what to do now, sooner or later this man in front of her might hate her- no, he will surely hate her and that will surely break her into pieces.

Jimin once again got alarmed when she started crying and sobbing again like a baby while tightly hugging his waist, she look so scared and Jimin just wanted to protect her from everything.

"Jimin... I..." she burst out when she tried to form a word.

"Please stop crying, Jen... Please..." he once again pulled her into a tight hug as he caress her head. He's confused as to why she looks so...scared, her eyes were begging and he doesn't know why or how to make her feel better.