MR. CEO 8

"Is she okay now?"

"Yes. She just needs to take a rest."

That's what Jennie heard as she slowly opened her eyes and tried to sit up but Taehyung saw it and immediately come to help her.

"Hey, be careful," Taehyung said, concerned, making Jennie chuckle a bit.

"I'm okay Tae." she said as she scan the surrounding where she was. All white. It's a clinic.

"Still," Taehyung said as he sit on the bedside.

"Why am I here?" she asked, she finds it hard to remember what just happened. The only thing she remembers is that she had a fight with seulgi and Jimin came to the scene.

"You pass out." Tae blurted out and Jennie looked at him confused.

"Really? Wait... What time it is?" she looked around trying to look for a wall clock. Her work hour wasn't yet finished!

"It's almost 6:30 pm. You sleep for two hours," he said and Jennie's eye widened.

"What?! I need to go back!" she tried to jump out of the bed but Taehyung stopped her.

"It's okay. I already talked to Jimin, he agreed that you take a rest." he calmly said and this time he helped her to wear her heels.

"But-"

"No buts. Come on, I'll drive you home." Tae smiled at her. She hesitate on his offer but she just shrugged and let him be.

"I was worried sick when you fainted in my arms so I immediately carried you and bring you to the nearest clinic." Taehyung continued to tell her as they were both inside his car.

Jennie was just listening intently, slowly regaining her consciousness and what happened earlier.

Jimin...

She suddenly felt sad as she remember how Jimin was so furious earlier. It's like he was blaming it all on her, it was all her fault, the way he looked at her is full of disappointment and madness. She was really hopeless earlier she was just thankful that Taehyung was there.

"We're here," she said and asked Taehyung to park the car on the sideway.

"Thank you so much Tae, I owe you a lot." she sincerely said as soon as they went out, Taehyung could only smile.

"It's fine, anything for you." he winked making Jennie burst out laughing.

"It doesn't suit you, Tae. Goodbye, be safe, okay?" Jennie said and waved her hands.

"Alright, see you tomorrow but if you feel sick you can take a rest, I'll tell Ji-" she cut him off, not liking the idea.

"No. I'll be there tomorrow." she smiled reassuringly. Today is enough. She'll try not to get affected by Seulgi, she's not the reason why she came back anyways.

"Alright then, see you tomorrow." Taehyung went back on his seat and started to drive. Jennie waited until his car was out of sight and head inside her comfort zone.

"I'm so sleepy, gosh." she just directly went to her room not even bothering to eat dinner as she felt so tired and exhausted. She needs rest, tomorrow will be a tough day.

As she went inside she immediately get some PJ's and head to her mini bathroom.

Stripping her clothes, she let the cold water fall on her petite body. It makes her feel better.

She's now thinking about how could she face Jimin after the commotion she did. It was really embarrassing and many employees were there, they might think that she's a psychopath or a war freak. It wasn't her fault anyway, if Seulgi didn't push her to her limit then nothing would have happened.