Epilogue

2 years later...

"Shh... Stop crying baby..."

Jimin cooed while cradling their one-year-old baby back and forth in his arms. He tried to make a sound but the baby just cried louder.

He groaned and shouted his wife's name as he loosen his tie before glancing at the clock.

"Jen! I need to go!"

He continued to cradle the baby. He did everything to make the baby stop crying but it was nonsense. He needs his wife right now!

"Come on, Dahlia... Daddy will be late."

And as if on cue, Jennie went out from the bathroom with a robe, looking fresh from the bath. She chuckled seeing her husband's state.

She walked towards them and kissed his cheeks. He gently passes the baby to her arms. As soon as the baby felt her mother's warmth, her cries slowly fade.

Jimin almost scoffed when their baby quickly calm down in Jennie's arms, while it takes him an hour to calm the baby down. This little creature sure has favoritism.

Jennie then slowly placed the baby on the crib and let her play with her toys before turning to her husband.

"You should really practice how to calm a crying child."

She chuckled at every word as she fixed his tie and then his suit while he playfully rolled his eyeballs. He then glances at the clock then at his wife.

"I'll be home early so we can have dinner together later."

He told her before pressing his lips on her forehead and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"We'll wait for you."

She smiled and fixed his hair that was gelled back, showing his forehead. He then leaned to press his lips into hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back.

He pulled away after a minute and reached for his suitcase. "Well, I need to go."

Jennie then carry Dahlia in her arms and made it face Jimin while she held her little arms to wave at him.

"Say bye to Daddy..."

He chuckled before leaning to kiss both of their foreheads.

"See you later."

-

Opening the front door, he was greeted with a very nice aroma. His tummy grumbled.

He put his case on the coach before removing his suit and made his way to the kitchen to see his wife cooking.

He smiled then walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist, startling her. He rested his chin on her shoulders and closed his eyes.

"Finally at home."

He mumbled before pressing his lips on her shoulders.

"How was your day?"

Her voice and her presence are enough to remove all his stress and tiredness from work. He's really whipped.

"Boring and stressful."

He answered her and quickly took the opportunity to peck her lips when she turned her head towards him. She chuckled.