Prologue

"Hi. I'm here to apply for the position of being the secretary of Mr. Park." said the woman with Chanel outfit and let out a smile.

The guy in the suit look at her from head to toe then rolled his eyes followed by a sigh. This is the 13th woman to apply. The first ones to apply are like the woman in front of him, they were confident that they will pass the interview but the moment they'll have the interview with the young CEO, they'll back out. He knows it's because their boss is harsh, really harsh with words but really handsome

"Are you sure? Our boss is really strict. Especially with beautiful ladies." he said, he's not even joking but the woman just chuckle.

He remembered that one time when the CEO called him about the latest girl who applied, "Call the fcking security and get this girl out of my face. I told you to hire a secretary not a fcking slut! Make it fast!" the CEO was really mad that time because the said applicant tried to seduced him.

"I'm really sure, Sir. I'll be very dedicated to my work." he snapped out and looked at the woman.

She needs to see 'him'. She came back for him. After a year she came back. She still loves him, he might hate her but she needs to gain his trust and apologize for all of the things she did.

"Okay then, what's your name, miss?"

"Jennie. Jennie Kim."

°•°

"Hello, Mr. Park? Someone's applying for the position, she seemed... dedicated and confident." the said Mr. Park rolled his eyes after hearing what his worker said.

"What's the name?" he asked, he really needs a secretary right now so he can't ignore this applicant.

"She goes with a name Jennie Kim, Sir." And that's when the young man froze into his spot. The name that was said keeps repeating on his mind.

"Pardon?"

"Jennie Kim, Sir." And that's the clarification he needed. A smirk formed on his lips.

'So she came back and had the guts to apply on my company.'

His eyes became darker.

"Tell her to come here 8:00 a.m. sharp. Tomorrow." with that he ended the call.

So many things running to his mind because of that particular name.

He can't wait to see her. To make her suffer.

'It's payback time Ms. Kim."