MR. CEO 16

"There. All done." Jennie smiled as she finished wrapping Jimin's ankle. She shifted her gaze to him seeing him staring at her with a serious look.

All throughout, he was just staring at her as she was busy aiding him. Jennie noticed it but she decided to stay silent but it's getting longer and uncomfortable.

"Why?" she softly asked as she sat beside him. Jimin just followed her every move, waiting for their eyes to meet. Jennie seemed to be avoiding his gaze and he hates it. He hates it when she doesn't return his stare.

"What's with you and Taehyung?" he asked suddenly as he intently gaze at her. Jennie finally turned her head and stare directly into his eyes.

He gulped. Her eyes are just too captivating.

She smiled lightly at him making him furrow his eyebrows.

"We're friends," she said in a matter-of-fact tone. He just raised his brows.

"You sure? He seemed to like you," he told her while she just look at him confusedly.

"I like him too."

She smiled awkwardly at him making him furious. He abruptly turned his head to her side which made her flinch.

She likes him?! What the hell?!

"You like my cousin?!" he gripped in her arms making her flinch once again at the sudden contact, she look at his face and she's confused as to why he looked so mad.

"Y-yeah? Friends should like each other, right? If I don't like him then he can't be my friend." she tried to explain but it seems like Jimin wasn't convinced at all.

But she has a point though and Jimin wanted to punch himself for overreacting. Feeling a bit embarrassed, he retreats his hold and cough awkwardly.

"I need to go now. Just call me if you need anything, hmm?" she stood up after she finished fixing her things, she promised Taehyung that she won't take any longer. Jimin on the other hand just stares at her.

When Jennie didn't hear any response from him, she glance at him and saw him staring again. What's with him? She keeps noticing his stare. Does she have dirt on her face?

But nevertheless, she just decided to leave him and head back when a grip on her wrist stopped her from walking forward. She turned her head and saw that Jimin is holding her wrist and looking at her with his eyes that she can't explain.

"What's wrong? Do you have anything to say?" she gently asked him and smiled. She thinks that he wants to tell her something but is just too shy or embarrassed about it.

Jimin, on the other hand, snap back to reality and looked at his hand that was tightly gripping on Jennie's wrist, he abruptly let her go as he comb his hair, he shook his head. He should stay away from her, she might act nice in front of him but he doesn't know what is she when he's not looking.

"Nothing, you can go," he said and laid back. Jennie got confused but decided to let him be. She bid her goodbye and went out, locking his door.

Jimin on the other hand was staring from afar. His heart beating fast, he suddenly just want her beside him and not let her go but he knew that it was wrong. He shouldn't trust her, he shouldn't fall into her trap.

But...he's scared...he's intimidated and Park Jimin never gets intimidated by anyone even on his father or so he thought because now he's feeling intimidated by someone.

By his cousin. Taehyung.

He can already sense that Taehyung might like Jennie and that's what intimidates him but he never knew why? Why is he scared? Why is he intimidated?