MR. CEO 10

Opening his office, she was greeted by silence. Jimin's not there yet. She frowned, she expected him to be early but it seems that she's wrong.

She'll just wait for him so in the meantime she just started doing her work. She can't put all of her focus because she kept thinking bout the kiss. She still remembers how his lips taste like.

After he broke the kiss he leave her there and went back to his office and when she followed him, he was silent and seemed to be in deep thought so she stayed silent the rest of the day.

Thirty minutes. Thirty minutes had passed but still no signs of Jimin. Did he wake up late? Is it traffic on the way here? Is he sick and can't go to work today?

She had so many questions in mind so she decided to go outside and find Jimin's cousin. Kim Taehyung.

She knock on his office door and after hearing a faint 'come in' she entered, she saw him signing some files and then typing on his computer like Jimin would usually do.

"Oh, Jen! What brings you here?" Taehyung greeted her with a smile even though he seemed so busy.

"Uh, I'm just gonna ask something."

"Hmm." he responded as he typed in his computer.

"Where is Mr. Park? I'm just worried because he's a bit late." he looked up to her and meet her curious stare.

"He can't go today. He said that he feels sick so I'm the one who's in charge of the company right now," he explained and he clearly saw how her face turned into a frown.

"Okay then, I won't bother you anymore. Take care," she said before she walked out.

She sigh. Looks like she can't see him today. The thought makes her sad.

He is sick. She started to be worried and anxious. Should she go to his house and take care of him? Would he mind? I mean he kissed her so...

"Ugh! Just go later, okay?" she talked to herself before continuing her duties.

She looked at the wall clock that was placed on the wall. 2:15 it says. She finished all her tasks today as she was planning on asking for a half-day only. She will go to his house but first, she needs to ask Tae if he would agree.

"Knock. Knock."

"Come in."

"Mr. Kim, can I ask for a half-day just for today?" she shyly asked him, even though they're friends she still need to respect him as he was higher than her.

"What's with the formality, Jen?" he laughs, she just chuckles.

"And may I ask why are you asking for a half-day?" he eyed her, she seemed a bit...weak.

"Uh... My head hurts really bad so I want to take a rest but it's okay if you won't-" he cut her off.

"No. You can go home now and take a rest. Do you want me to take you-"

"No! No! Tae you already helped me enough, I can go by myself. I promise I'll make it up to you! Thank you so much!" she said before running towards him and giving him a tight hug which caught him off-guard. She seemed excited though.

"O-okay." he watched as the girl was out of sight.

She stopped her car in front of a big mansion that is very familiar to her. She missed this place.

She felt bad earlier as she lied to Taehyung that she will go home but instead she went to Jimin's house to check on him. She can't help it, she's really worried as fck.